Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

What in the world :sick:

CAA2626D-3561-4252-861A-D13ACEEC2598.gif

So he’s supposed expect some random women to sit on his car?

I don’t know how the driver is wildin.

They did what’s they was supposed to do.

You have a horn for a reason my guy. As I said, if shorty were to fall and crack her skull you'll be responsible. I don't think you want those kind of problems.

Not only did he watch his man get beat and let one man hold him back, he did this. You gotta remove him from the group chat

That whole crew needs to be disbanded, that was a hot *** mess :lol:

Fake but still.

Yeah, it must be fake. I see no reason why the person would be recording already. Plus you can see him use his shoulder to push it off his neck. He must be deaf also if he didn't hear that loud as clunk sound it made hitting the conveyor belt.

He was backing away and dude followed.
What that mean?

Fight wasn’t over.

You want it to end don’t back away, run away.
If hitting someone while they're down defenseless is cool people jumping in is too. Street fight so no rules.
Seems like you weaksauce too.

He was fighting someone who was fighting him not somebody defenseless. Dude was backing away and falling down once he caught that right. Fight was still going.

All of a sudden cuz dude in a disadvantageous position he’s defenseless and you can tell he wants to stop the fight yet once his boys jumped in he was back to holding dude down, swinging violently at the air and keeping the fight going a whole other minute for his boys to help wrestle on the ground with him.

But sure he was defenseless and was trying to leave the fight.

That's why street fights are so dam dangerous. Even if you admit defeat, that other person may still bash your head into the sidewalk.
Also, even if the person admits defeat they still might go and get their gun.

You understand what the situation was you're just being obtuse
:lol:

Man was out on his feet and once he started hugging dude leg even Herb Dean would have called it.
Nobody being obtuse. You just applying rules from an official fight to a street fight.

Don’t make sense.

Man was out on his feet but he was back on them helping his boys wrestle dude to the ground. Weak.

Clearly, my life is wildin' if they're sending me all this. And the last one definitely got me feeling Ancient.

This is an interesting house. It's clearly an older person's place but there was some sort of smart/touchscreen device by the second phone. I'm surprised they still work/haven't been phased out by other types of landline phones. There's probably newer ones/cordless phone in another part of the house.

Looks like a great place to raise a kid
The street?
You have a horn for a reason my guy. As I said, if shorty were to fall and crack her skull you'll be responsible. I don't think you want those kind of problems.
How would he be responsible for a stranger wanting to sit on his car and not being able to?

The street?

How would he be responsible for a stranger wanting to sit on his car and not being able to?

Bro it's on video. He/she knowingly operated a motor vehicle in a way that would cause harm to another person. It's bigger than just saying it's my car and I don't want people sitting on it. The driver can be sued for causing bodily injury. I don't know that criminal charges can be pressed in this scenario but he/she for damn sure will be liable for any injuries the person sustained. That's what they'll be responsible for.

Back
Top Bottom