Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

1670106294709.gif

Where’s the justice??!?!?!?!?

Dude gotta be living above his means for it to hit that hard.

My old neighbor tried selling me a car stereo a few days after telling me he saw someone break into my car and steal mine.

It was at that exact moment that I knew he was the one that stole it.

Instead of getting emotional / catching a charge over it, I had a better one installed from the insurance money.

Next time I saw him he mentioned "some people never learn"...oh but I did, by this time the detachable face versions had come out at an affordable price.

I said all that to say that this is nothing a call to the insurance company, a nice set of wheel locks, a dash camera, and general sense of awareness cant fix.

But that video of him crying over it will exist on the web long after he's gone :lol:

Cant imagine giving a thief that much satisfaction vs getting some new / better wheels.

Coulda been worse...

Out here with that "We supposed to be Brothers" :lol:

Last edited:
Dude gotta be living above his means for it to hit that hard.

My old neighbor tried selling me a car stereo a few days after telling me he saw someone break into my car and steal mine.

It was at that exact moment that I knew he was the one that stole it.

Instead of getting emotional / catching a charge over it, I had a better one installed from the insurance money.

Next time I saw him he mentioned "some people never learn"...oh but I did, by this time the detachable face versions had come out at an affordable price.

I said all that to say that this is nothing a call to the insurance company, a nice set of wheel locks, a dash camera, and general sense of awareness cant fix.

But that video of him crying over it will exist on the web long after he's gone :lol:

Cant imagine giving a thief that much satisfaction vs getting some new / better wheels.

Coulda been worse...

Out here with that "We supposed to be Brothers" :lol:

Some of the dumbest logic I’ve heard in a long time!!!

You just let people take from you?

Sounds like a ***** to me.

And what does being upset about getting robbed leads you to believe anything about how he spends his money?

Some of the dumbest logic I’ve heard in a long time!!!

You just let people take from you?

Sounds like a ***** to me.

And what does being upset about getting robbed leads you to believe anything about how he spends his money?

It was your truck huh? :lol:

My bad Fam.

A thread about Steve Austin not worth 6 million nor is he Stone Cold.

It's 2022 and people still don't know they're likes are defaulted to visible on Twitter, IG, and all social platforms smh. The self-hate is real in this guy.

Forgive my ignorance but what “relevance” (whatever that means) does Stone Cold have anymore? I haven’t watched wrestling since like the year 2000 so “I’m out of the loop,” I guess.

A thread about Steve Austin not worth 6 million nor is he Stone Cold.

It's 2022 and people still don't know they're likes are defaulted to visible on Twitter, IG, and all social platforms smh. The self-hate is real in this guy.

Wouldn't be surprised if there was a couple folks here on NT on the same wave

Back
Top Bottom