Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Lmfaooo nah u trippin, Wendy’s > McDonald’s > BK

3514FD55-4A13-4AA0-8792-F6F5F710529B.jpeg

A good well run BK is a rarity, BUT if you find one cherish that mfr. I used to have a homie that worked at BK right after we graduated HS. It was one of those BK lounges they tried out for a while. I'm telling you if you get a fresh hot whopper off the grill with fresh ingredients its 😮🥰🔥. Ive never had the same experience at BK since 😂

A good well run BK is a rarity, BUT if you find one cherish that mfr. I used to have a homie that worked at BK right after we graduated HS. It was one of those BK lounges they tried out for a while. I'm telling you if you get a fresh hot whopper off the grill with fresh ingredients its 😮🥰🔥. Ive never had the same experience at BK since 😂
I have one like 10 minutes away from my house, never even been in the parking lot in the 4 years I’ve lived here lmao

Burgerking around my house be empty and it still take take a good 20 minutes with the drive thru.

These two deals on doordash be hitting.

Attachments

• B0A0E50E-D22E-486E-BEF7-82D77E0A4A9D.png
    B0A0E50E-D22E-486E-BEF7-82D77E0A4A9D.png
    402.5 KB · Views: 831
  • 1662400A-9A47-4D02-A08D-3C4580439615.png
    1662400A-9A47-4D02-A08D-3C4580439615.png
    451.5 KB · Views: 1,045
This BK I used to go to when I was a kid was always on point. My family & I always used to get the fish filet & fries combo. The fried were top tier back then. I've gone back these past few years once or twice & good God their fries are horrible now. Like can't eat them bad. I just stick with the fish filet now & get onion rings on the side which are pretty good. Wendy's fries suck too.

This BK I used to go to when I was a kid was always on point. My family & I always used to get the fish filet & fries combo. The fried were top tier back then. I've gone back these past few years once or twice & good God their fries are horrible now. Like can't eat them bad. I just stick with the fish filet now & get onion rings on the side which are pretty good. Wendy's fries suck too.

If a fast food place can’t do fries I don’t think I would trust the fish.

If a fast food place can’t do fries I don’t think I would trust the fish.
Lmao, as ironic as it sounds the fish was & is still always on point. Weird to me too that they can't do fries right. You would think they absolutely would but nah, lol.

When they had the bacon king meals for $6 on the app BK was undefeated. Once they raised the price i havent been back since. Think its $10 now smh.

Your average McDonalds > average BK

A good BK though >>>>>

Back
Top Bottom