Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

He supposed to use all these parkour and spiderman *** skills to actually get OUT that mf

Them dudes don't even care. They're like that's Errol again, it must be lunch time :lol::lol:

Just glad that she was able to defend herself and ward the creep off.

Too bad she didn't have a dumbbell nearby, for real for real. Moving forward for their own safety, women should just let folks stay outside and be like no entry for you. If you're a member here go get your **** and come back, otherwise deuces.

If dude was really about it, would've gone different.

Sad, but true. Who knows what his intentions were, but if he was on some real grimy ish. She wouldn't be giving interviews.

Well deserved :rofl:

I would tell you to dip but you’d definitely be a fool wildin lol

Record and get as much evidence as you can🤷🏾‍♂️
Might catch her slippin

Long story short; rear ended this broad and my insurance just said she claim "physical duress".
Here's the back of her car, license n all, ion give a damn.
What y'all do in this scenario?
View attachment 3092367 View attachment 3092366
1676649029294.gif

I see zero damage. She looks like a dam Karen

She is not.

So the insurance won't have to pay for any damages to the vehicle, but they'll have to pay for her pain and suffering? :lol:
The **** is a scam, when my girl got into an accident a few years ago she was rear ended bad. Hospital, lawyer the whole 9. After a few PT appts and a dr checkup she said she was good, no issues etc. The lawyer kept pressuring her to keep going to their physical therapist. **** was just a scam to hike up the potential settlement money. She refused and made it clear she's not doing that crap. The problem is, there are people who would milk that **** for every penny they could get. **** is sickening.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom