Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I dont understand the FT thing. Unless its some chick and some yams or sumn sumn happening I aint talking to no one on FT. I see people walking and on FT like yo unless they showing you something, thats way too much effort to be doing that.
Man this only makes me go down a long path of people STILL talking on speakerphone in public. MOFO you can't buy a set of $1 headphones. Dude was sitting at NTB on speakerphone for like 20 mins.

I dont understand the FT thing. Unless its some chick and some yams or sumn sumn happening I aint talking to no one on FT. I see people walking and on FT like yo unless they showing you something, thats way too much effort to be doing that.
Facts.

You don't have to leave me a FT/Voicemail.

If you showing some *** just send a video. I don't understand what's so special about this :lol:

Facts.

You don't have to leave me a FT/Voicemail.

If you showing some *** just send a video. I don't understand what's so special about this :lol:

My boy kinda likes to FT, he moved to LA with his shorty so we shoot the **** every couple weeks to catch up, sometimes he’ll wanna FT and im like nah dawg thats madd effort. If he wants to tour me around his new place sure or show me something sure, but once hes done showing me whatever we going back to regular phone. :lol:

I barely wanna be on the phone with the shorties, last girl I was talking to wanted to FT ALL the time, nah man im good.

My girl and her family does this and it's so damn annoying. I don't want to hear y'all meaningless conversation, and I certainly don't want to see y'all :smh:

Still not as bad as people who do it in public settings. That **** is weird as hell.

1686256625951.png

He gonna end up getting fat because he wont be able to work out like he used to but height is the only thing women want.

Back
Top Bottom