Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

IMG_0628.jpeg

What the **** is going on there? Did the car crash victim get shot by some rando? Is this murder? Y'all posting murder?

The comments on that video make my head hurt. I think the dude that got shot was the one who got clipped and "made" the other car crash, which is the crashed cars fault for going that fast anyways. Shooter was the one who wrecked and shot him up? I think?

The comments on that video make my head hurt. I think the dude that got shot was the one who got clipped and "made" the other car crash, which is the crashed cars fault for going that fast anyways. Shooter was the one who wrecked and shot him up? I think?
i had to re-watch 5x and reread it myself

i gathered the car who was speeding and crashed in the left of the video was the shooter brother. I think the shooter thought the car that was stopped mid way in the street was at fault

dude got killed for being a victim of a car accident

wrong place wrong time id say smh

So why dont they float back up? Or maybe thats also a malfunction? How the hell they didnt put an emergency beacon smfh.
Even if the floated which is a possibility, they lost lost man ... they wouldn't even be able to get out as it's bolted from the outside. The entire **** is a **** show. Best case scenario if they are lost/gone, they went all the way down and the entire vessel collapse killing them instantly.

If not the entire crew should of have started a "who's going to die 1st in order to save oxygen".

**** is crazy since it's pitch dark down there. F that!

Back
Top Bottom