Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Screen-Shot-2019-04-24-at-14.44.26-696x447.png

What's the dumbest thing y'all have done while drunk? I was blacked out drunk with my boys and a new group of friends we were pretty cool with. I don't remember this at all but l was told that one of the girls in the group was leaning over the bar and l smacked her behind mad hard. SOOO out of character for me. Took a while to for that to go over

What's the dumbest thing y'all have done while drunk? I was blacked out drunk with my boys and a new group of friends we were pretty cool with. I don't remember this at all but l was told that one of the girls in the group was leaning over the bar and l smacked her behind mad hard. SOOO out of character for me. Took a while to for that to go over
I’ve done some dumb things. But worst was getting back with my ex wife on a drunken binge weekend. Something’s you just can’t go back to.

Accepted a rando shot of clear after spending the entire night drinking whiskey. A LOT of whiskey. I ended up having to be carried back to the hotel room. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom