Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

:lol:

Last edited:
WTF ??? Smh I can't believe someone with that intelligent level is aloud to have a child

WTF ??? Smh I can't believe someone with that intelligent level is aloud to have a child
:rolleyes

:smh:
Oh **** i just realize my SUPER Grammatical error I made ... I was trolling but seriously ment Allowed 

:rofl:
Am I the only one that saw this?
Not as bad as the first one but is still funny to me since he was explaining grammatical errors in the very sentence containing some.
* proceeds to do spell and grammar check...twice*

I guess I'll be the voice of hate

Gq losin, he don't even have style, everything he knows is straight lifted from gq

Congrats steez, have people been hittin u up to be their stylist now?

Edit: LMAO @ cross fitter, alright I'm done hatin

:lol: :lol: I laughed at "have people been hitting you up to be their stylist now?"

:rofl:
Am I the only one that saw this?
Not as bad as the first one but is still funny to me since he was explaining grammatical errors in the very sentence containing some.
* proceeds to do spell and grammar check...twice*

It doesn't annoy me if your right and correct me on my grammar. Personally, I like constructive criticism and people who give it, but are you serious ? Dude, this is a message bored . Not a college entrance exam .

It doesn't annoy me if your right and correct me on my grammar. Personally, I like constructive criticism and people who give it, but are you serious ? Dude, this is a message bored . Not a college entrance exam .

But you corrected someone else first homie...

Thought you was gonna get the lulz

And now you just 2-pieced yourself for free 99.

Take the L and keep it moving. You've made it clear that grammatical errors and L's are something you may have a future in.

Jk. Well I legit kinda feel that way but like you said, it's a message board. Don't be the fool wildin thinking they are doing when in reality you're not.

Peace, Love.

Back
Top Bottom