Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

860506612.png

http://alifeoffridaynights.com/2014/07/16/shes-crazy-and-i-love-her-2-the-end/
Dudes blog is hilarious
que the bruh soundbite

she definitely wouldve been walking home

she played tf out of him, dude should at least get the last laugh

but once i think about it, she probably got somebody in the parking lot waiting to pick her up, snake *****

edit: i wish i lived in Atlanta :frown:

Last edited:
If you putting something on the toasted bread (or even using a grilled cheese sandwich), I don't see a issue. People like hard shell tacos wrapped in soft shells.

Cop pulls over a driver...yanks him out the whip, wrassles on the ground, only to find out it's another off-duty cop...
Cant tell what was said but when you get pulled over and the cop is standing there, a great way to get your *** put in a choke hold is to open the damn door and step do him on the curb.

Toast Sandwich

[h1]Toast sandwich is UK's 'cheapest meal'[/h1]

"The Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) is reviving the mid-Victorian dish, which, unsurprisingly, consists of two slices of bread around a slice of toast."

:x :x

I feel sorry for the Europoors... Have to register and pay taxes on their TVs.... Relegated to driving 0.8 liter 3 cylinder diesel econoboxes.... and now Toast Sandwiches.

Makes me glad to be in America where we can order cheap food as we watch multiple TVs inside our V8s :lol:

Relegated to driving 0.8 liter 3 cylinder diesel econoboxes

:lol: You know thats not true.

It's an exaggeration but it is based in truth ... I have mad family in Europe and with their extremely high gas prices, insurance rates and things like cylinder and displacement taxes; only the extremely wealthy can afford what we would consider average cars in the US. The idea that everyone in Europe is driving a Benz or Bimmer is a complete fallacy bordering on fantasy.

Americans have no idea how good we have it when it comes to owning cars in this country.

Last edited:
:smh:

Universal Pictures is hard at work on the film Straight Outta Compton, an N.W.A. biopic set for release next year. The movie is happening with the cooperation of heavyweights like Ice Cube and Dr. Dre. Here is a casting call for the film that went out yesterday.

This casting call was posted yesterday by Sande Allesi Casting, an agency that has posted several casting notices for the film:

SAG OR NON UNION CASTING NOTICE FOR FEMALES-ALL ETHNICITIES- from the late 80's. Shoots on "Straight Outta Compton". Shoot date TBD. We are pulling photos for the director of featured extras. VERY IMPORTANT – You MUST live in the Los Angeles area (Orange County is fine too) to work on this show. DO NOT SUBMIT if you live out of the area. Nobody is going to be flying into LA to do extra work on this show - and don't tell me you are willing to fly in.

SAG OR NON UNION FEMALES - PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR SPECIFIC BREAKDOWN. DO NOT EMAIL IN FOR MORE THAN ONE CATEGORY:

A GIRLS: These are the hottest of the hottest. Models. MUST have real hair - no extensions, very classy looking, great bodies. You can be black, white, asian, hispanic, mid eastern, or mixed race too. Age 18-30. Please email a current color photo, your name, Union status, height/weight, age, city in which you live and phone number to: SandeAlessiCasting@gmail.com subject line should read: A GIRLS

B GIRLS: These are fine girls, long natural hair, really nice bodies. Small waists, nice hips. You should be light-skinned. Beyonce is a prototype here. Age 18-30. Please email a current color photo, your name, Union status, height/weight, age, city in which you live and phone number to: SandeAlessiCasting@gmail.com subject line should read: B GIRLS

C GIRLS: These are African American girls, medium to light skinned with a weave. Age 18-30. Please email a current color photo, your name, Union status, height/weight, age, city in which you live and phone number to: SandeAlessiCasting@gmail.com subject line should read: C GIRLS

D GIRLS: These are African American girls. Poor, not in good shape. Medium to dark skin tone. Character types. Age 18-30. Please email a current color photo, your name, Union status, height/weight, age, city in which you live and phone number to: SandeAlessiCasting@gmail.com subject line should read: D GIRLS
Some people believe that Hollywood is often guilty of perpetuating and reinforcing harmful racial stereotypes.

[Pic via Universal Studios]

http://gawker.com/straight-outta-compton-casting-call-is-racist-as-hell-1606524197

Last edited:
THE OFF DUTY IA COP CLEARY STATED THAT HE SHOWED HIS BADGE/ID

RESPONDING OFFICER WAS DEF OD.

OFFICER HIGHTOWER BOUT TO GET PUT ON DESK DUTY

public gyms are disgusting for that reason, germ central, and mentally sensitivd peepes
I remember 1 time I was talking to a guy in the changing area about something some naked dude comes bud in the conversation this fool had the hermain cain smile the whole time standing there naked tryna talk to me
indifferent.gif
 I ended that conversation quickly and left

Back
Top Bottom