Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Anybody know where i can get the rectangle elementary school pizza. :lol:
I remember kids would be like "man this pizza is nasty" I would agree with them but deep down i loved that stuff
Bro this is me all day. All my dudes in my crew use to clown dudes who ate that **** so I used to prepare myself. Before lunch id act like I was so hungry like imma pass out if I don't eat. Make sure it was on pizza day so soon as lunch came I'd be like man I gotta eat this nasty *** pizza or imma pass out man my stomach hurt so bad. Knowing damn well i loved that ****

Last time I ever ate a school lunch was in 6th grade 92-93'ish. Soon as I got to jr high I upgraded my pallet cause I didnt have to eat free lunch anymore. Grandpa started giving me an allowance :pimp:, that $15 a week came in handy. I was at the student store buying Doritos with nacho cheese, Frito boats, big *** pickles, personal pan pizzas from Pizza Hut , snickers, sour punch candy, and Fruitopia strawberry passion all day errday for atleast a good three years straight. Then sophomore year of HS came around and we got to leave campus so wed always just go to my boys house and eat up all his food.

Thanks for taking a trip down memory lane with me NT, now its time to get back to not doin it.

Last time I ever ate a school lunch was in 6th grade 92-93'ish. Soon as I got to jr high I upgraded my pallet cause I didnt have to eat free lunch anymore. Grandpa started giving me an allowance :pimp:, that $15 a week came in handy. I was at the student store buying Doritos with nacho cheese, Frito boats, big *** pickles, personal pan pizzas from Pizza Hut , snickers, sour punch candy, and Fruitopia strawberry passion all day errday for atleast a good three years straight. Then sophomore year of HS came around and we got to leave campus so wed always just go to my boys house and eat up all his food.

Thanks for taking a trip down memory lane with me NT, now its time to get back to not doin it.

Anybody know where i can get the rectangle elementary school pizza. :lol:
I remember kids would be like "man this pizza is nasty" I would agree with them but deep down i loved that stuff
Bro this is me all day. All my dudes in my crew use to clown dudes who ate that **** so I used to prepare myself. Before lunch id act like I was so hungry like imma pass out if I don't eat. Make sure it was on pizza day so soon as lunch came I'd be like man I gotta eat this nasty *** pizza or imma pass out man my stomach hurt so bad. Knowing damn well i loved that ****

Yup. I remember we had a new kid named DJ. dude would scarf down the pizzas and I would ask him "Yo, you actually like this? it tastes like cardboard!" and then proceed to enjoy my slice with a frown on my face :lol:

:wow: has dude doin the Nae Nae

Also f what yall talking I used to love school lunch. Prob because I was an only child and my mom was always at work so school lunch usually was the only "hot" meal id get during the week cause my mom only cooked on her days off.

Top 4 GOAT school lunches:

tater tots was crack for me back in grade school days :lol: man i used to go in when there was mashed potatos and chicken nuggets, who else used to dip their nuggets into the mashed potatos? :smokin but something i realized as i got older is what the hell were they thinking feeding us stuff like spaghetti, hamburgers, and pizza with milk :nerd: :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom