Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

When did I miss this :nerd:

Thank you for your service b.

/salute

Thanks my brotha

sour grapes much? How can you let a few ******** get to you so much that you have to **** on the entire service. The military is so much **** you are ridding it out to get the benefits. SMH .....

I joined with good intentions truly I did but in all honesty the benefits are outweighed by the utter foolishness that you deal with from slow superiors and peers to being stereotyped on a daily basis. I could go on and on about how much drama and foolishness goes on it'd be enough to fill this entire thread,and you'd be surprised at how many of us are serving just for the benefits ever since they started taking away the benefits a lot of people have been getting out/getting thrown out. But if you're infuriated my brotha I can understand, and if you are serving as well then it's good to see somebody that still cares. Much Peace to you fam.

Serious? White chicks and brothers in general or just these mammoth joints?
It's not just the brothas it's everybody in general out here cuffing and taking home mammoths and witches thinking they doing it just because the chick is "foreign."

I post gifs through mobile by saving the image of the gif to my phone, upload to photobucket, copy the direct link, and load it through the embed an image icon provided by NT.

Pretty funny that there isnt a jersey/shirt/or hat in that whole Seahawks celebration that isnt older than 3 months old. 

Im not saying that there arent real fans of the Seahawks in Seattle because im sure there are. But if those pictures dont scream bandwagon, idk what does .

Pretty funny that there isnt a jersey/shirt/or hat in that whole Seahawks celebration that isnt older than 3 months old. 

Im not saying that there arent real fans of the Seahawks in Seattle because im sure there are. But if those pictures dont scream bandwagon, idk what does .
Are you referring to the pics in this thread? I see quite a few rocking Seahawks gear in the pics.

That picture on the last page?! :x :smh:

The Drake lyric trolling :lol:

"Are you implying something, or just listening to a lot of Drake?" :Lol

Are you referring to the pics in this thread? I see quite a few rocking Seahawks gear in the pics.
Yea the ones in the thread. But im not sure if you understood my post. Obviously there is Seahawks gear in the pics. I was referring to the fact that all the gear looks like it was bought an hour before superbowl kickoff. Everything looks brand new (aka bandwagon fans)

Yea the ones in the thread. But im not sure if you understood my post. Obviously there is Seahawks gear in the pics. I was referring to the fact that all the gear looks like it was bought an hour before superbowl kickoff. Everything looks brand new (aka bandwagon fans)
Yeah I didn't, my b. I feel what your saying.

Back
Top Bottom