Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Kenny Powers

:nerd: :lol:

[Referring to his armpits] "You see this, there's no hair under there. [Dale: What's the significance of that?] it makes me aerodynamic when I fight!"

Last edited:
And the saga continues....

luvtinaa
1 day ago
I'm at my lawyers right now, finalizing the paperwork, be prepared for a civil lawsuit @hairweavekiller @caviardreamz_ you had no right do ruin my life and tarnish my image like this! Now you will both answer for it!
bruh you know this not her real instagram right?

And the saga continues....

luvtinaa

1 day ago

I'm at my lawyers right now, finalizing the paperwork, be prepared for a civil lawsuit @hairweavekiller @caviardreamz_ you had no right do ruin my life and tarnish my image like this! Now you will both answer for it!
bruh you know this not her real instagram right?

Well Thank God, I'm really glad you and her cleared that up. I was really beginning to think she wasn't an intelligent classy Queen, and that she was just a THOT.

http://instagram.com/iluvtinaa

Last edited:
found his IG too. supposedly whippin that baby gallardo his parents bought em. not doing it. stuntin with your parents money is NEVER doin it. and gallardos are too small anyways, my head was IN the roof and legs pressed to the walls when i drove that thing man.
Update. found the kid's IG, and so called "business." Turns out its a family owned restaurant. Dude is certainly blessed, but doesn't allow him the right to be rude. 

You know damn well that it wouldn't be pennies to him if someone beat him on a $500 dinner bill…

Claimin' your Dad's hard work and success as your own is a pure D-bag move...

crazy story. on the weekends i do food deliveries. i delivered to his house. his dad opened the door, dude was just looking in the back while his sister grabbed the food and everything. small world.

Back
Top Bottom