Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

sooooo anybody been following the Jay-Z solange fight on twitter? I don't know what it's about but the twitter feeds got me dyin today

enjoy yourself

http://niketalk.com/t/593138/jay-z-physically-attacked-by-beyonces-sister-video/660#post_20598979

bless your heart child

Lol naw been living in San Antonio for a lil under a year and that is the norm . Barkley wasn't throwing no shade at the city he was spitting truth. I drive to Houston or Austin to go party or clubbing . I guarantee those chicks that they got for the segment came from utsa or la cantera and it probably took them a few hours to find them decent chicks

I live in SA also.

You mostly see unhealthy looking chicks moving through the city, but we do have dimes here. You just have to hit up the gym, school, or certain malls/night clubs to find them.

Main thing is because, you either eat, go to school, or drink here. People here like to eat and drink a lot.

Last edited:
Lol naw been living in San Antonio for a lil under a year and that is the norm . Barkley wasn't throwing no shade at the city he was spitting truth. I drive to Houston or Austin to go party or clubbing . I guarantee those chicks that they got for the segment came from utsa or la cantera and it probably took them a few hours to find them decent chicks

Bruh I was just down there this weekend for UTSA graduation and........fat ******* must dont go to school cuz it was bad *** Hispanic breezys everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom