Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

no one can validate it being fake, but if it was, then what a waste of time, there was a vid of him all grown up and still throwing these fits.
that vid is so old, way before its time if it was fake

my baby bro used to throw similar tantrums when my mom took away the gamecube and ps2

he would stomp up the stairs screamin, but we black, so we would promptly get that *** beat, then quietly sob in his room until big bro (me) cheered him up and took him outside to shoot some hoops

that vid is so old, way before its time if it was fake

my baby bro used to throw similar tantrums when my mom took away the gamecube and ps2

he would stomp up the stairs screamin, but we black, so we would promptly get that *** beat, then quietly sob in his room until big bro (me) cheered him up and took him outside to shoot some hoops

thats how its supposed to be, at least in my books. but the tantrum he threw needed a beating imho. thats just insane n psychotic.

Real or not, brilliant self promotion.

And she def gonna need it for the poverty video/skills/flow etc.

Hope this ain't real tho man

Is that Jerry Jones? If it is he is doing it (literally)

Last edited:
thats how its supposed to be, at least in my books. but the tantrum he threw needed a beating imho. thats just insane n psychotic.
This.

There's a video of all its freak outs and tantrums and not once do his parents check him. You gotta control your kids and let them know who's running s***.

Back
Top Bottom