Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Straight dudes never wear leggins, right? :lol:

But, I mean is he even claiming to be straight?

Name me one straight ***** you know wearin leggings...

Also......

Young Thug is always making headlines for his questionable captions online, referring to men with pet names like “lover” and “bae,” which of course leads directly to tons of gay rumors. While walking the green carpet at the 2014 BET Hip-Hop Awards on Saturday, he finally addressed them and put them to rest once and for all.

“It’s a language. There’s nothing stupid or fruity going on,” Thugger said. “It’s the way we talk, it’s the way we live. Those are my baes, those are my lovers, it’s whatever you want to call it.”

When asked if it’s a strategy to just drum up conversation, he replied, “I don’t know. I don’t know a yes or a no to that. That’s a hard question.”

Last edited:

Also......

Young Thug is always making headlines for his questionable captions online, referring to men with pet names like “lover” and “bae,” which of course leads directly to tons of gay rumors. While walking the green carpet at the 2014 BET Hip-Hop Awards on Saturday, he finally addressed them and put them to rest once and for all.

“It’s a language. There’s nothing stupid or fruity going on,” Thugger said. “It’s the way we talk, it’s the way we live. Those are my baes, those are my lovers, it’s whatever you want to call it.”

When asked if it’s a strategy to just drum up conversation, he replied, “I don’t know. I don’t know a yes or a no to that. That’s a hard question.”
wiz

Also......

man what. please, he can mask it all he wants, there are no men here calling each other pet names such as bae and lover, and hubbie...and not be gay. there is absolutely no problem with being gay, but don't mask it or give the run around when asked about it just own up to it.

Truuuuuuuu

But wiz done changed somethin serious since KOJ.

Wouldn't be surprised if he let amber play in the brown

Last edited:
I respect everybody as a human and what not...but
You can't lie dude is suspect and if he's not why even use THOSE tactics to build an image around you instead of your music?
Him being from Atlanta and the open gay scene they have down here and people believing him saying it's a "language" it's how we talk is more ****** in the head than he is
What straight man uses that language.... I challenge any straight male on NT meet up with multiple home boys and be like what's up "bae" and see the reaction that **** ain't coo
C'mon son can't be serious.
Maybe it's gotten to a point where they don't see nothing wrong with it, maybe they see it as a normal way of life because that's what they are a custom to.
Like I said before I don't have a problem with it if that's truly who you are nd are happy with yo life live it do yo thang but don't come to me with that ****
And if he not gay and doing this to keep his name in the streets Smh I Feel bad for him

Last edited:
I respect everybody as a human and what not...but
You can't lie dude is suspect and if he's not why even use THOSE tactics to build an image around you instead of your music?
Him being from Atlanta and the open gay scene they have down here and people believing him saying it's a "language" it's how we talk is more ****** in the head than he is
What straight man uses that language.... I challenge any straight male on NT meet up with multiple home boys and be like what's up "bae" and see the reaction that **** ain't coo
C'mon son can't be serious.
Maybe it's gotten to a point where they don't see nothing wrong with it, maybe they see it as a normal way of life because that's what they are a custom to.
Like I said before I don't have a problem with it if that's truly who you are nd are happy with yo life live it do yo thang but don't come to me with that ****
And if he not gay and doing this to keep his name in the streets Smh I Feel bad for him

Is he using these tactics to build his music or are people using these tactics to tear him down?

All the people that mess with young thug, mess with him because they like his music, all the people that dont mess with him mess, dont because of pics on Instagram. Im just sayin

FYI: "Bae" stands for Before Anyone Else. So its not exclusively for sexual relationships. That just what YOU know it from.

But we digressing...back to fools wildin..

Todays youth on some suspect stuff. I wouldn't dare whisper that nonsense by myself let alone address another man like that. Smh

Thugger da only rapper ive had to consult rap genius for.

You shoot at da reverend ?!???
DF lol

Last edited:
Is he using these tactics to build his music or are people using these tactics to tear him down?

All the people that mess with young thug, mess with him because they like his music, all the people that dont mess with him mess, dont because of pics on Instagram. Im just sayin

FYI: "Bae" stands for Before Anyone Else. So its not exclusively for sexual relationships. That just what YOU know it from.

But we digressing...back to fools wildin..

I never looked at it as to tear him down I see where that would come from but why him?
And never heard bae being used as that, that makes a lot of sense

I mean you don't have to prove anything to anyone but when your someone with some status at least clarify some things but thanks for the bae clear up

Thugger da only rapper ive had to consult rap genius for.

You shoot at da reverend ?!???
DF lol

I read some of those annotations on his music. I sometimes wonder if people's annotations are making his lyrics out to be better than just plain foolery, or if he actually meant some of that stuff.

Maybe hes like prince wit da fruityness

Maaaaaaaaan money and fame blind all them ****.

I dnt care how many bad ******* he be with, dude skept.

Swear i put a period at the end of that.

And i swear dudes stay tryna make someone out as homophobic or racist every chance they can.

Dude a fruit ball, I cant rock with that, sue me.

Swear i put a period at the end of that.

And i swear dudes stay tryna make someone out as homophobic or racist every chance they can.

Dude a fruit ball, I cant rock with that, sue me.

Lol What does a period have to do with the weather in Alaska?

Like yall said doe, dont fake it, own it.

Back
Top Bottom