Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

oh ok, so it's okay for some white dudes to drop the N word with the er at the end but not okay for others.

got it.
Really man?

Like using -er and -a is different.  Like, that ONE syllable totally determines whether someone is being incredibly racist or just saying the N-word.

You can tell when a white dude is serious or not. There are specific people you KNOW aren't being racist.  Contrary to popular belief, not all white people are racist. Maybe all of them that are over 60 are, though. And south of TN.  Probably the majority of ones that are spoon-fed their entire lives too... I dunno. I don't know many blatantly racist white dudes that don't belong to a certain demographic (country ***, old, "prep", college kids, upper-middle class... etc.)

Last edited:
Really man?
Like using -er and -a is different.  Like, that ONE syllable totally determines whether someone is being incredibly racist or just saying the N-word.
You can tell when a white dude is serious or not. There are specific people you KNOW aren't being racist.  Contrary to popular belief, not all white people are racist. Maybe all of them that are over 60 are, though. And south of TN.  Probably the majority of ones that are spoon-fed their entire lives too... I dunno. I don't know many blatantly racist white dudes that don't belong to a certain demographic (country ***, old, "prep", college kids, upper-middle class... etc.)

Boy if you don't.........

There's definitely a difference. Same tree different branch

Myth created by white folk.

Aint no damn difference.

Difference between the A vs ER is just the A is just the slang version of ER.

There was no committee who determined replacing the ER with an A would symbolize endearment :lol:

It's totally the same.

You're telling me, if a random dude named Brant wearing Carolinas and a camo shirt rolled up to you and said it with an A you'd be totally cool with it?

But at the same time, if a comedian, athlete or rapper you KNEW wasn't racist threw a hard R in there for comedic intent you'd be offended?

Pretty positive the person means more than the pronounciation when it comes to the word being incredibly racist or not, but you guys are the experts.

I know there's a generational gap between us so I'm not going to continue to explain myself.  No matter what I say nobody will view it from any other viewpoint.  All of the people I know around my age understand the difference, some people are allowed to say it some aren't. All about who you are.

---
oh ok, so it's okay for some white dudes to drop the N word with the er at the end but not okay for others.

got it.

Aint no damn difference.

There was no committee who determined replacing the ER with an A would symbolize endearment
laugh.gif
I'm agreeing on you with the damn ER vs A thing. He's the one who brought that up in the first place
roll.gif

But you can't say it's ALWAYS offensive either. It isn't.

Last edited:
There's definitely a difference. Same tree different branch

Aint no damn difference.

There was no committee who determined replacing the ER with an A would symbolize endearment :lol:
but I've heard it from everyone that isn't white. and I've seen it too. dudes using A. but someone use that ER? nah that's a dub

but I've heard it from everyone that isn't white. and I've seen it too. dudes using A. but someone use that ER? nah that's a dub

Im tellin you right now, anyone saying its a difference has been brainwashed.

Only difference is the spelling and pronunciation.

***** is just a more fluid way to say it.

Aint no damn difference.

That's what I mean. Same word....one is just said with slang. Let's be realistic though. When my homie says "what's up my GGA ?", I know he doesn't mean any ill intent. Vs. "I don't care for you GERS much".

Ehh good point. We can go on about this all day but I'm not trying to derail any further. I know once certain notorious individuals (not saying names) pop up in here it's a wrap for the thread lol

Last edited:
^the thing about these Uber stories is that when I hear em I usually laugh cause it's just so ******ed. But then I start thinking about how if they did something like that to my sister I'd have to go see about them...

Back
Top Bottom