Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Lucky bastard 
mean.gif
 I got that Russell Westbrook facial hair 
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Remember one time I expressed the desire for a beard and this chick responded "Why don't you just stop shaving?"

***** had to hold back the tears. I hadn't shaved in like 2 weeks and she thought that **** was fresh cut

sad_frog.jpg

Remember one time I expressed the desire for a beard and this chick responded "Why don't you just stop shaving?"

***** had to hold back the tears. I hadn't shaved in like 2 weeks and she thought that **** was fresh cut

sad_frog.jpg

roll.gif
    i mean, im sorry man. happens to the best of us

Thats not even his boy.. No real friend would do that. haha

WHat is that? Autism, altruism, ooooooooohhhh ANTWON

sad_frog.jpg

:rofl: I'm dead bro [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yes, how dare the CANADIAN police dont just shoot a man dead due to USA black white race relations.
Lmao ....dat logik
They had every right to blast him and other officers here would have.
Its called discretion.

u gonna be iight fam? lol
Of course.
I just thought it was funny how fast the white privaledge card got played. Over a scenario in Canada where one of the cops didn't appear to even be white.
I wouldn't blame any cop of any color for shooting anyone in that scenario.
I'm actually mad that the cops didn't fill him full of lead.
By doing so and letting him escape, everyone in town is in danger.
The white people of Canada have actually embraced and welcomed foreign culture more than any place on earth.
I was just letting it be known that the police made a mistake not using deadly force here and that white people view minorities a bit different here than say Texas.

If anything cops here are extremely afraid of misconduct caught on tape, as many have went down for it.
A famous incident of tasering leading to death at our airport has them scared to shoot.

Back
Top Bottom