Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

reminds me of this

Quick notes.

Guy takes his sons for haircut

baby moms get mad that he didnt ask her for permission first.... EVEN THOUGH THERE HIS KIDS :smh:

The more you see the video, the more you just want to punch her in the face.

Last edited:
Did you just touch me? Did you just assault me? :lol:

reminds me of this

Quick notes.

Guy takes his sons for haircut

baby moms get mad that he didnt ask her for permission first.... EVEN THOUGH THERE HIS KIDS :smh:

The more you see the video, the more you just want to punch her in the face.

When Earl told the Ms. Woods "You know your husband had a another woman out there in North Carolina" :rofl:

The baby mother though :x :smh:

Last edited:
^^that dude is actually a Christian pastor. He was a guest speaker at this church I use to go to last year. It went to see him live but the main auditorium was packed and all seats were filled, so I had to go to another area of the church to watch him speak on a big screen. His story is pretty inspiring.

^^that dude is actually a Christian pastor. He was a guest speaker at this church I use to go to last year. It went to see him live but the main auditorium was packed and all seats were filled, so I had to go to another area of the church to watch him speak on a big screen. His story is pretty inspiring.

Absolutely! I think he came to my school once, or someone in a similar situation. He got a standing ovation too. Mad me wanna cry

Back
Top Bottom