Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

zyh83a6nmhjz.jpg

I usually agree. Making talentless people famous is annoying but I'm sharing to highlight the stupidity of the shop owner soo.....

Brings more publicity in his store and probably nothing got damaged so it's not really that stupid

I definitely wouldn't want to shop there. I don't respect you as a business owner if you allow that foolishness in the name of internet likes.

I'm assuming these ig comedians pay them (the owners) before hand though.... I hope.

When i was 19 i had these 2 shorties on the roster. 1 i bagged while she was at work at mcdonalds the other at the mall. 1day i went to the drive thru at mcdonalds. Shorty #1 was at the first window....man tell me why shorty #2 was at the 2nd window. Needless to say i never went back to that mcdonalds
Damn man all you needed was one more and you would of had the trifecta at the Micky D's. LMAO.

John Legend. :smh:
AArky0p.jpg
Chrissy "Teigan: "He was on tour and his voice hurt and he was being a whiny face about everything and so yeah, I was like ‘no."

:smh: he really tried it

if she said yea tho it wouldnt have been no "prank"
I like how she had to gather her thoughts before answering if she does in fact do that mouth work. I'm not doing yours. Good. Good.:evil:

However we already know if she said yes this video would only see the light of day if him and dude had a fallin out.

Unsure why she is there without her boyfriend though, I don't care how good friends you are. He got a issue that requires your attention, then "WE" coming over to resolve it. Line was certainly crossed ain't no going back after that line is crossed.

Back
Top Bottom