Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Not sure what video is being referred to and there's definitely some messed up **** in the world. I remember hearing about this 14year old girl being raped at like a train station I think then as she was crying and trying to flag people down in the street the guy that picked her up raped her too. Couldn't stomach it. Wanted to blitz everybody.

On the other hand there's just something that makes me uneasy about telling people they can't have children because we decided they can't. But I 100% feel where you're coming from

Dude... this entire convo was sparked by a video posted in this thread of a woman putting a blunt in her infant’s mouth multiple times and the child puffing away like it’s normal.

You were engaged in convo with the people that were talking about it.

God God i saw "everyone should not be allowed to reproduce...etc"

Actually thought it was posted in TAN when I first replied. I gave my thoughts. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'll do better next time coach that's about all I got

Blood Boilin ...

Notice how Old White people and rural white people are the majority feeling this way.

I have a timeline of white people talking **** about Obama while at the same breath going hard for Trump. Those are true racists ...

Like a week ago I read this white woman from Delaware say Michelle Obama was by far the worst First Lady and she needed to take classes from Mrs Trump.

Not that the statement is true, more like she's an idiot. However, what does one woman has to do with the other?
Too be fair...Michelle did make corn pops ****

F8F41876-F909-4F3B-9CDD-610D17642D19.jpeg

Fam wouldn’t even go in the corner. Plus police did nothing. Good ol NYC.

Bruhh I saw this fool fishtail in a porsche 939 yesterday almost hit my whip lol

Wish I was recording this fool went into grass median fish tailed again smh

bruh the little kid even said "mom the door hit right here"

and you see the red paint LOLOLOL

this girl a Pyscho feel bad for her kids if they are hers

I don't have my phone so I cant just pull it up.

Who is doing the actual rapping on the Wendy's mixtape.

Back
Top Bottom