Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

who is this white woman how no one got no info on her embarass her even more
Screenshot_20180514-201910_Chrome.jpg

Fact check though...

That lady had that victim role down pat. It was so natural and instinctive she has to have some kind of diagnosable personality disorder. Her even making an issuepoints to it too. Borderline personality disorder if I had to guess with a touch of histrionic tendencies

Facial features are damn close ... just one has makeup and might be a bit younger ....

That's why I said fact check ...

My back-handsprings used to be ugly like that until I learned I had to sit-down before jumping. Her arms before the roundoff though :sick:

Don't know if this has been posted but... Good ol Florida

What do they mean someone? Like they brought a bag of chips to the prom, and it could have been anyone in attendance. How the **** was this even able to take place?

just saw that but i dont know for some reason i dont think it look like her

It does look like her, she has some distinct features. But I agree these people need to make sure and do their homework before trying to blow up a person's spot. Innocent people can be hurt as a result.

Can someone explain the point of this? It's all in the cake, the food, the furniture and not to mention the obvious it causing a fire. I've seen this many times and don't get why it's still done around flames.

Last edited:
Can someone explain the point of this? It's all in the cake, the food, the furniture and not to mention the obvious it causing a fire. I've seen this many times and don't get why it's still done around flames.

I have no idea too fam. If that's what they do for a 20 year celebration you can only imagine what 30 will be like. :smh:

All jokes aside, if that happened to my family the @&#@& that started the fire would get a severe beating after the 2 women checked out OK. The one carrying the cake looked like she got the worst of it due to that 'foam' being all over her.

Back
Top Bottom