Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Crazy thing is, ppl are trying really hard to agree w/ still. He got some loyal minions
7D8E9108-E75D-4343-ABB0-CBE3A8527F92.jpeg
DC6357C1-2C8E-4E36-AC20-FD6113A9F341.jpeg

For a person to partially agree with such dumb statements can only be a racist or very uneducated.

You are generalizing an entire race by a few people you know. Does those assumptions sounds smart to you? Yet, I'm the dumb ***.
I said she not lying all the way. Get off your high horse. Black women not all i repeat not all do have multiple baby daddies and care more about there hair and nails than bills. I REPEAT NOT ALL BLACK WOMEN!!

I said she not lying all the way. Get off your high horse. Black women not all i repeat not all do have multiple baby daddies and care more about there hair and nails than bills. I REPEAT NOT ALL BLACK WOMEN!!
Yet again, you proved inaptitude.

Thanks for playing, your comment about me being a dumbass sounds like a compliment coming from you.

SMH

In a vacuum, you're correct that some black women are like that. But some women, in general, are like that so why single out black women? Then as a Black man to be giggling about that? Nah b, you lookin funny in the light.

How does one tell a halfway lie??
Lets say you told your moms you was going to spend the night a Jimmies house. You went to Jimmies house but snuck out and stayed with your girl. You didnt all the way lie you did go to jimmies house just didnt stay there.

In a vacuum, you're correct that some black women are like that. But some women, in general, are like that so why single out black women? Then as a Black man to be giggling about that? Nah b, you lookin funny in the light.
I do what i what and i give no dams what anybody thinks. You dont know my back ground and who ive dealt with. Im going by what i seen with my own eyes. B

What's the truth?

Where's your data backing these claims?

Oh my bad, you know/seen it.

Seems like your background is dealing with chicken heads.... whether white/black/Hispanics or whatever. Speaks volumes about you .....
B

Back
Top Bottom