Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

That's because they know what you're in DR for.

To take advantage of their ****ty situation. Ya wanna go live the life, throw money up, **** their woman, repeat while you're there then leave to go back and do it in a year or so.

Let's not act dudes dont be going to these places to exploit the situation.
Oh, I’m not denying that at all fr, many American and Europeans have come to the dr and basically ruined it for everyone else with the shenanigans they indulge in

but my reason for going to the dr was because I heard the country was beautiful, which it is and I wanted to just experience a different culture

Still as poor as they are a little deceny can be expressed on their part as well, like it would be to the point where I didn’t even want to walk down the street cause the haggling is that bad, and as bad as you feel for them give one some money and you’ll have a small entourage following your whole time there asking for money cause they know you soft and will easily look out

Oh, I’m not denying that at all fr, many American and Europeans have come to the dr and basically ruined it for everyone else with the shenanigans they indulge in

but my reason for going to the dr was because I heard the country was beautiful, which it is and I wanted to just experience a different culture

Still as poor as they are a little deceny can be expressed on their part as well, like it would be to the point where I didn’t even want to walk down the street cause the haggling is that bad, and as bad as you feel for them give one some money and you’ll have a small entourage following your whole time there asking for money cause they know you soft and will easily look out
I know what you mean, crossing the boarder of TJ when I was younger, i used to see that type of haggling. Chiclets chiclets they screamed while tugging at your clothes.

Never seen it in DR, maybe I move different now and I look a bit intimidating I been told.

Beat kinda wavy on the low :lol:

In today's day and age that is decent, lucky for her not many can sing now. However back in the day that **** is garbage, as someone said she had trouble with those highs and lows.
I know what you mean, crossing the boarder of TJ when I was younger, i used to see that type of haggling. Chiclets chiclets they screamed while tugging at your clothes.

Never seen it in DR, maybe I move different now and I look a bit intimidating I been told.
My man I remember catching the trolley with the family down to TJ. Then having to walk across a bridge and down a long sidewalk next to the city. All the while you see kids missing limbs with filthy clothes trying to sell stuff and beg for money. We would buy blankets and some weird Corona bottle souvenir with a guy surfing. Man the things you remember, haven't been since late 80's early 90's.

Untitled.png

Taylor Swift Says She's Embraced Her Curves: 'I Learned to Stop Hating Every Ounce of Fat on My Body'
0d89334fb34624fa0019bbc428f351f2.jpg

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/tay...op-hating-every-ounce-fat-body-184209481.html

Ahead of her 30th birthday, Taylor Swift penned a personal essay for Elle magazine where she got candid about body image and aging, shutting down the unrealistic beauty standards for women that she said are impossible to meet. “I’ve learned that society is constantly sending very loud messages to women that exhibiting the physical signs of aging is the worst thing that can happen to us,” the “Shake It Off” singer, 29, wrote.

Swift is Elle‘s April issue cover star, and she shared her wisdom in the accompanying article “because it’s 2019 and sharing is caring.” Although her birthday is months away (on December 13), one of Swift’s biggest takeaways for 2019 was to give herself, and her body, a break.

“I learned to stop hating every ounce of fat on my body. I worked hard to retrain my brain that a little extra weight means curves, shinier hair and more energy,” she wrote. Swift goes on to warn about the dangers of pushing the boundaries of dieting, saying there really is “no quick fix.” Instead, she said, she works “on accepting my body every day.”

The pop icon also goes on to slam the ageist and sexist standards society expects women to uphold that “isn’t even remotely required of men.”

“These messages tell women that we aren’t allowed to age. It’s an impossible standard to meet,” Swift wrote. However, in the midst of all the overwhelmingly negative messages, the singer has received about her body and age, she says that actress and activist Jameela Jamil’s body positive messages have cut through the noise.

“I’ve been loving how outspoken Jameela Jamil has been on this subject. Reading her words feels like hearing a voice of reason amongst all these loud messages out there telling women we’re supposed to defy gravity, time, and everything natural in order to achieve this bizarre goal of everlasting youth that isn’t even remotely required of men,” Swift said.

Jamil, who has made a point to use her platform to change the toxic conversations about women’s bodies, was thrilled by the shoutout from Swift. “Thanks for the lovely words,” The Good Place actress tweeted.

“I’m angry with irresponsible celebrities who take the platform they’re given and they use it so greedily. So I’m going to be part of the change, or they will have to kill me, which they probably will,” Jamil told MAKERS in an exclusive interview.

So whether you feel 18 or 283, as Swift said she does, her message about body positivity can resonate with people of all ages.

Last edited:
In today's day and age that is decent, lucky for her not many can sing now. However back in the day that **** is garbage, as someone said she had trouble with those highs and lows.

My man I remember catching the trolley with the family down to TJ. Then having to walk across a bridge and down a long sidewalk next to the city. All the while you see kids missing limbs with filthy clothes trying to sell stuff and beg for money. We would buy blankets and some weird Corona bottle souvenir with a guy surfing. Man the things you remember, haven't been since late 80's early 90's.
All the general area in the TJ crossing, especially the passage ways/roads leading to the clubs always had families begging and selling stuff, but you also had a bunch of other people hustling. You had the infamous donkey show, prostitutes, massage spas, he/shes, dudes acting like cops extorting money from drunk people, etc. It was wild man, but always had a great time.

You never saw that problem once a you went a little deeper in TJ. I also didnt see any of that in Rosaritos or other border crossings like my favorite Mexicali/Calexico.

My grandmother survived pancreatic cancer. **** Cancer. Damn a “Final Hour Bag” crazy to think about having one of those. Cops should have left it be after they search the main bags. And that doctor I was down for at first pissed me off when she told him “Turn that off or nobody’s gonna help you” & kept repeating it. FDB. Look up the stats on Pancreatic Cancer it’s practically a death sentence. Let that man live!!!

The doctor told him to do that because the patient was threatening to leave against medical advice, (paraphrasing here)and she stated before you do that I want to talk to you first about leaving AMA because it’s not medically safe for you to do so. The dude claimed he was on FB live and if so, she would be risking HIPPA violations by talking about his medical info to 10000+ people or whatever he claimed. So that’s why she said what she said, she legally can’t help him without putting herself or any healthcare provider there at risk, or the patient for that matter. The dude is emotional and throwing out statements like wanting to go AMA. She handled it professionally imo.

Back
Top Bottom