Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

DAMN Johnny really did sweep the leg for that take down.
tenor.gif

Then the pillow while she on her back.
giphy (2).gif

I didn’t know people still played Tekken. Might jump back in there...
People ain't got nothing to do, people probably playing Street Fighter 2 online again. Definitely MvC
I still don't get the being violent with your spouse for likes joke. Seems like a gateway and will get real and stop being funny at some point.
Agreeded, I swear they are just one step away from "ripped from the headlines Law & Order" episode. I mean my wife and I play a bit but mainly me tickling her.

Hard hits and takedowns are play fighting to you?
sure, they're clearly playing
All fun and games on social media until the relationship hits a sour point. The same videos will be edited showing playboy being violent towards Becky. He went extra hard for no reason. :smh: :smh: :smh:
eh, could happen. doubt it will to him. they seem to actually be friends.
How come you never see these folks at a hospital???

Whole global pandemic going on and this fool spraying hand sanitizer on the private parts of goof balls.
god works in mysterious ways.

Watched a lot of XGames in my day, never seen anyone twirl like a figure skater in street style

This skater, although very talented, whole style is heavily influenced by a skater from the 80's names Rodney Mullen or Mullegen or something that NT put me onto.

He was doing stuff like this in the early 80's way ahead of his time and was on a different pedestal compared to his competition.

Back
Top Bottom