Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

:smh: got myself in trouble posting about the Colombian chick. Talking about “why do you still talk to her?” Didn’t know my NT was being stalked. Didn’t that happen to a NTer in the TAN thread? Only fitting it happened to me in the fools thread. :lol:
anyways if you’re reading this I’m sorry :lol:

Oh you’re apologizing? :lol:

She’s your active girlfriend?

DefenselessEasygoingAnchovy-size_restricted.gif

:smh: got myself in trouble posting about the Colombian chick. Talking about “why do you still talk to her?” Didn’t know my NT was being stalked. Didn’t that happen to a NTer in the TAN thread? Only fitting it happened to me in the fools thread. :lol:
Idk how many times y’all need to be warned about this. Start treating NT like a pron site. :lol:

Idk how many times y’all need to be warned about this. Start treating NT like a pron site. :lol:
It’s a shame it has to be that way man. I have to hide NT now? Or watch what I post now? Hell nah :lol:

Man it's happened to hella people. Myself included like 7 years ago. Luckily I started developing a suspicion in advance and would start posting straight lies to see how long it would talk ol' girl to finally out herself. Surely enough, she did, and I've been keeping an eye on what I say on NT. :smh: :lol:

There need to be laws against manufacturing product that's destined for the landfill immediately. :smh::smh::smh:

Facts!!!

The thought that someone actually gets paid to design and produce these is maddening.

Definitely wilden for that $250 price tag and Martin Rose "designer" BS.

Last edited:
My girl also started checking NT out after she found out what my username was.

I always watch what I say online now anyways because you never know what could be used against you in the future or by the laws.

Imagine you're gunned down by police or something and become a media story I wouldn't put it past Fox News or aepps20 aepps20 RustyShackleford RustyShackleford and others like Hannity Rush Limbaugh and the likes to use your social media against you.

Imagine they see what you post on here oh man it would be open season :lol:

F that I still post whatever but nothing incriminating.

My girl also started checking NT out after she found out what my username was.

I always watch what I say online now anyways because you never know what could be used against you in the future or by the laws.

Imagine you're gunned down by police or something and become a media story I wouldn't put it past Fox News or aepps20 aepps20 RustyShackleford RustyShackleford and others like Hannity Rush Limbaugh and the likes to use your social media against you.

Imagine they see what you post on here oh man it would be open season :lol:

F that I still post whatever but nothing incriminating.

NO LIES DETECTED.

Back
Top Bottom