Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Who is this sick fool?
This type of **** really grinds my gears. They’re quick to call someone a rapper in an attempt to make look bad. No one’s ever heard of this dude. At least call him what is, a LOCAL rapper.

Why? Use Yahoo Finance and their news all the time. On top of their own they're a news aggregator for other sites.
I feel there’s an agenda behind their news stories. Notice a trend from all of therealest1 therealest1 posts?
Maybe I’m wrong but I know it’s the magas choice of news outlet.

I feel there’s an agenda behind their news stories. Notice a trend from all of therealest1 therealest1 posts?
Maybe I’m wrong but I know it’s the magas choice of news outlet.
Yeah I'm not sure why they trend towards it. Finance stuff is legit. Got dude blocked so didn't even know he posted, you might be right.

Yahoo News comment section used to be THE MAGA clubhouse back in the day. This was Pre-Trump, so the comments were a lot more “subtle” but the true meanings were obvious to any minority reading them.

damn near every post on there used to be the “you need to speak English in America, my ancestors banned their descendants from speaking Italian” “I’m anti immigrant but will also post stories about how my ancestors came here with $0 and worked as rat catchers” “pull yourselves up by the bootstraps”

My personal favorite used to be mass “I’m black but _____” posts because it’s so obvious that the people writing that Bull &@“$ aren’t black.

Last edited:
View attachment 2743236
UZi got a $24 million jewel implanted in his forehead 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hopefully, he shows up soon then.

tenor.gif

Yahoo News comment section used to be THE MAGA clubhouse back in the day.

it has gotten to the point where Yahoo has suspended comments for all articles/vids

"Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting."

Back
Top Bottom