Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

One of Kanye crash test dummies went rogue lol

Imagine this ***** runnin down on you :lol::smh:

theophilus-london-ryan-cardoso

The worst gift I got from a chick was when I was around 19. It was still cold in MD, so I was still using a pair of lightweight Nike gloves. Kinda like the ones soccer players would wear on a cold day

I forgot them on the bus, and mentioned it to the girl I was dating at the time. Told her I would have to pick up another pair from work (I worked at Sports Authority)

On my Bday, she tells me she remembers I had mentioned I lost my winter gloves so she got me some new ones. I was happy, thought that was really thoughtful.

Then ole girl hands me a pair of these...
G3260-img-1.jpg

She thought "gloves from work" meant work gloves

The worst gift I got from a chick was when I was around 19. It was still cold in MD, so I was still using a pair of lightweight Nike gloves. Kinda like the ones soccer players would wear on a cold day

I forgot them on the bus, and mentioned it to the girl I was dating at the time. Told her I would have to pick up another pair from work (I worked at Sports Authority)

On my Bday, she tells me she remembers I had mentioned I lost my winter gloves so she got me some new ones. I was happy, thought that was really thoughtful.

Then ole girl hands me a pair of these...
G3260-img-1.jpg

She thought "gloves from work" meant work gloves

She tried though lol

Back
Top Bottom