Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

20220523_174741.jpg
20220523_174804.jpg
20220523_174810.jpg

tumblr_o53lioLzbK1qmuelho2_400.jpg

tumblr_o53lioLzbK1qmuelho3_250.jpg

Funny how narratives can changed when watching the full clip. This dude made it seem like he was getting assulted by the employee when all along he already had dished out a full assult on said employee.

I seriously doubt United will fire the employee after being assulted dazed, confused and trying to defend himself. Either way, if dude does catch the L he can sue the aggresor which might still have some of the NFL money so ....

Screenshot_20220523-151409_Chrome.jpg

I think the big L goes to Brendan ... not only is he arrested but all hopes if any of playing pro again are gone.

employee got fired apparently.. unless you're talking about another clip.. employee tried to slap first on both of the clips that i saw.

Had a joke after the first vid that it would've been funny if he fell on the conveyor belt and got whisked away but damn, crazy how this part was cut out originally. He dodged a few good punches early on though.
Yeah United employee certainly looks better in this new footage. His PR team needs to get this out to the masses, definitely needs to work on that defense though.

Grandpa just trying to finish his 4PM dinner in peace. LMAO. I been in both situations sometimes you want to turn up and other person doesn't. Sometimes they want to turn up and you don't.
Khali Muscle has been around for years.

That other dude that does all the dancing, I don't know wassup with him.

It was all fun and games until he almost pulled that hair. Can't even be mad saw them cakes and had to certify they real.

I said it in another thread, everyone dressing and looking like each other.
Instantly made me think of this. I'm not going out in public in matching shirts. Did match my immediate family for a Christmas picture.
I seriously doubt United will fire the employee after being assulted dazed, confused and trying to defend himself. Either way, if dude does catch the L he can sue the aggresor which might still have some of the NFL money so ....

Screenshot_20220523-151409_Chrome.jpg

I think the big L goes to Brendan ... not only is he arrested but all hopes if any of playing pro again are gone.
Yeah with this new video I doubt he is getting fired, yeah original video made it seem like he was just out slappin dudes.
Older generation really needs to have phones taken away. Daughter going to come home from school and see dad and instantly be disgusted.

Back
Top Bottom