Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

PleasingOpulentHyracotherium-max-1mb.gif

Funny how narratives can changed when watching the full clip. This dude made it seem like he was getting assulted by the employee when all along he already had dished out a full assult on said employee.

I seriously doubt United will fire the employee after being assulted dazed, confused and trying to defend himself. Either way, if dude does catch the L he can sue the aggresor which might still have some of the NFL money so ....

Screenshot_20220523-151409_Chrome.jpg

I think the big L goes to Brendan ... not only is he arrested but all hopes if any of playing pro again are gone.

as someone in this industry, in ground operations... i will tell you, we are allowed to defend ourselves (you will not believe the stories of people feeling they can say & do whatever to airline workers). what is strange in this video is i feel like we're missing a huge part of it, very rarely does an employee put his hands on the customer first. & i almost flipped hearing that this whole thing was over him apparently using a wheelchair as a luggage cart... which i didn't believe until i played this video back right now & clearly see the wheelchair in the background, with the luggage on it, lollll. that's a typical thing tho also, it's very odd, & of course not the correct use for that item, but it's not out of the ordinary & happens a whole lot.

Powell said during the live stream. "We told her to leave out the back. She left, she was gone for about 15, 20 minutes, came back, staying in the gym calling us un-American, saying we need to go back, calling us p***y, a whole bunch of s**t."

All that and wasn't even charged with harassment, trespassing, or public intoxication...:smh:

11:07 AM PT -- 5/25 -- A spokesperson for the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Dept. tells TMZ Sports ... the woman was issued a misdemeanor citation at the scene for obstructing an officer.

The spokesperson added the woman was then taken to a local hospital on a psychiatric hold.

Last edited:
Powell said during the live stream. "We told her to leave out the back. She left, she was gone for about 15, 20 minutes, came back, staying in the gym calling us un-American, saying we need to go back, calling us p***y, a whole bunch of s**t."

All that and wasn't even charged with harassment, trespassing, or public intoxication...:smh:

11:07 AM PT -- 5/25 -- A spokesperson for the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Dept. tells TMZ Sports ... the woman was issued a misdemeanor citation at the scene for obstructing an officer.

The spokesperson added the woman was then taken to a local hospital on a psychiatric hold.

Her boots a dead giveaway

Among the prominent voices who have criticized renaming sports teams is President Donald Trump, who tweeted in July that teams are named "out of STRENGTH, not weakness" and that they are changing names "in order to be politically correct."

In 2000, the Penobscot Nation formally asked the Cleveland Indians to eliminate their use of the Chief Wahoo mascot, which it considered a "gross caricaturization of an Indian," but it wasn't until after 2016, when Major League Baseball Commissioner Rob Manfred said the logo could be considered "offensive," that the mascot was abandoned amid renewed public attention.
Barry Dana, the Penobscot Nation's chief from 2000 to 2004, said the attitude of some non-Native Americans was that the word "Indians" at its core wasn't racist, and that, if anything, it was intended to be a tribute to Indigenous peoples.

But when Sockalexis first came to play baseball in Cleveland in the late 1890s, "Indian" was used as a pejorative by the white audiences who came to see him play, Dana said.

Back
Top Bottom