Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Reddit is wild. :lol:

TLDR: girl meets bfs parents for the first time and doesnt take part in their Saturday morning orange eating tradition, which is to eat the orange like an apple, skin and all. bf doesnt give her a heads up on this at all. wonders if shes a crappy person. :lol:

What a weird family. Sounds like the beginning of a movie. Next thing you know she running around the orange field getting shot at with a bow and arrow.

I don't know what's more strange. The fact his fam does this or that they are completely oblivious that they're the only ones that do.
Not buying the people in the comments saying they see people do this...... almost don't buy the story at all.

Reddit is wild. :lol:

TLDR: girl meets bfs parents for the first time and doesnt take part in their Saturday morning orange eating tradition, which is to eat the orange like an apple, skin and all. bf doesnt give her a heads up on this at all. wonders if shes a crappy person. :lol:

What a weird family. Sounds like the beginning of a movie. Next thing you know she running around the orange field getting shot at with a bow and arrow.

Why would somebody take the time to write a BS fake story like that :lol:

Why would somebody take the time to write a BS fake story like that :lol:

His parents do this EVERY Saturday. I am not sure how they eat their oranges on other days, but I imagine it’s the same. The whole family is expected to participate every Saturday when at the parents’ house, but I don’t have to do it in my own home.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yo Reddit is weird af

Nobody answers stuff directly….everybody just trying to be funny and one up the next. Can’t take it.

The "serious" tag isn't utilized enough in the general forums. However, there are some great subs that are very well moderated and informative (r/history and r/askhistorians being great examples), where people actually do take it seriously, and posts are monitored to eliminate disinformation. You can't even respond in r/askhistorians unless you can prove you have a degree in the field of the topic you're responding to. They're all verified, too.

Back
Top Bottom