Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

"It"
Screenshot_20220802-225730__01.jpg

Men like this make me sick. At the end of the day you can like whatever and whomever you want, but you have to question your motives for being with a person when they make a mockery of you in that way. That **** isn't funny by any stretch of the imagination, it's wild disrespectful and she knows it.

Men like him have to stop praising and worshipping certain types of women. They see it, they know it, smell it, and take full advantage of it. They look down on you because of your desperation and you'll never be an equal in their eyes.

Last edited:

Yeah, this album is dedicated
To all the teachers that told me I'd never amount to nothin'
To all the people that lived above the buildings that I was hustlin' in front of
Called the police on me when I was just tryin' to make some money to feed my daughter (it's all good)…

When I was younger I thought the neighbors were the villains

As I got older I realized the real villain was the guy selling crack

That poor kid.

The look on his face :smh:

Hope his Dad / Grandparents are around and that woman gets the help she needs.

She is in no way qualified to be a parent.

There's food programs for people out on their luck like EBT and the likes.
Also if she cannot afford to feed the child, the child should honestly be given to a family member or friend so that he gets fed on a daily basis.

It never is. The law forbids it, and you risk getting arrested and potentially having your child taken from you if you're the only caregiver. Do it at your own risk.

There's food programs for people out on their luck like EBT and the likes.
Also if she cannot afford to feed the child, the child should honestly be given to a family member or friend so that he gets fed on a daily basis.

Yeah. Without knowing this woman's story, first thing I would think of is applying for assistance. Second would be depending on the sympathy of others. Truthfully though, there are way too many people having children without a pot to piss in, or a window to throw it out of. Not saying this is her predicament because **** can happen to anyone, but we see it too often and they don't stop. People who can barely take care of themselves, have the nerve to bring a life into a world they're barely handling :smh:. Some don't have financial stability if any at all, no support from friends or family, none of the essentials to properly support and take care of a child. It's sad for these children who didn't ask to be here.

Last edited:
theyre too hot for me. I don’t see how eating these consistently wont mess up the digestive system somehow.
I like spicy chips and snacks but they def hurt your stomach later. The first time I tried Flamin’ Hot Doritos they were good AF and I finished a big bag. Regretted it a few hours later.

I used to have a fruitopia and a bag of andy capp hot fries sometimes covered in chilli and nacho cheese every day in high school. Wouldnt even attempt such a thing now. My guts aint ready.

Back
Top Bottom