Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Bro I hate girls that like to walk in front of you or bend over deliberately in front of you to see if you would check out their butts.

Especially the ones that position their iPhone in their back pockets with the camera facing outward, as if we don’t know that duhhh!! You have the camera app running on record, to capture & watch later to see if people checking out your booty.

It’s such a turn off, immature, oozing inexperience & need for attention. Or is it some sort of weird Mid-Life Crisis?

Booooring. Grow up ladies.

Hate chicks like that. 🤮
Get over yourselves, turn your iPhone camera off & out of your back pockets. It will save your battery. Go buy a sex toy or something at those stores.

Last edited:
Bruh This is Not the Way !

1685118741065.gif

Bro I hate girls that like to walk in front of you or bend over deliberately in front of you to see if you would check out their butts.

Especially the ones that position their iPhone in their back pockets with the camera facing outward, as if we don’t know that duhhh!! You have the camera app running on record, to capture & watch later to see if people checking out your booty.

It’s such a turn off, immature, oozing inexperience & need for attention. Or is it some sort of weird Mid-Life Crisis?

Hate chicks like that. 🤮
Get over yourselves, turn your iPhone camera off & out of your back pockets. It will save your battery. Go buy a sex toy or something at those stores.
I know right? So offensive!

1685124646057.gif

Hate chicks like that. 🤮
simpsons-smithers.gif

Back
Top Bottom