Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I feel like I could land it with lives on the line. I’ve got hundreds of hours logged on this

IMG_1673.jpeg

Last edited:
Dunning Kruger Effect At It’s Finest.

As A Flight Simmer No Way. Even With Perfect Conditions And Autopilot It Would Be Tough.
Well the survey did specify with assistance from air traffic control. I think that coupled with autopilot it's possible.

Well the survey did specify with assistance from air traffic control. I think that coupled with autopilot it's possible.

Yeah I’d Say If A Person Could Manage To Stay Calm And Had Any Familiarity With Flight Sims/Cockpits The Likeyhood Goes Up.

Zero Familiarity Or Weather A Factor And They Goin Up Yonder. :rofl:

At 150-200 MPH It Would Be Way Too Difficult To Take Instructions And Navigate A Cockpit As Things Are Just Moving To Quick.

Yeah I’d Say If A Person Could Manage To Stay Calm And Had Any Familiarity With Flight Sims/Cockpits The Likeyhood Goes Up.

Zero Familiarity Or Weather A Factor And They Goin Up Yonder. :rofl:

At 150-200 MPH It Would Be Way Too Difficult To Take Instructions And Navigate A Cockpit As Things Are Just Moving To Quick.
Notification time may change things too, knowing you have to land it 5 hours prior vs jumping in during the descent.

In regards to landing a plane

I think I got a 0% chance if I have no help from Air Traffic control

A 35% chance with their help

And a 100% chance if they put my girlfriend in the cockpit with me so she can back seat fly while I attempt to land.

My need to shut her the hell up will guarantee the plane comes down safely

Last edited:
No, the people that DON'T (can't) back into a spot claim it's only done to show off and not for practicality reasons.
DC......I am those people. Forwards, backwards, parallel, 360 entry.... parking is parking to me. I think 99% of the time you're wasting your and the person's waiting on you to get out of the way time. Either way, you're SUPPOSED to be pulling out cautiously.

zmaqbool zmaqbool Go ahead and take that 💯 back, bruh.

I park however, whatever makes the most sense. Better to be diversified than pick yet another worthless thing to tie your identity to argue about.

Is this why everyone applauds when the plain lands? Must be one of the most difficult things ever to pull off. Denzel would land that ***** I guarantee

Back
Top Bottom