Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Remember this meme?

GDHtKfCXkAATkcM

Yeah, sorry but from what I could see it looks like dude bit off more than he could chew trying to bully the smaller guy. Def self defense/manslaughter at best.

Nah. I want the smoke.

You not pulling that on me sir.

That might work on other folks, but not with me.

But I appreciate the concern.
So let's say they're also the wanting the smoke type...are you willing to kill them over a parking spot feud if that's what it takes?

And let's say after you push em a little with your hood they retaliate by punching your hood or kicking your car or w.e. what's your next move?

I dont even think it would've went far enough for anyone to catch charges. I would've just opened my door, stood up, bent down to tie my shoe and I almost guarantee they would've been gone by the time I stood back up.
What makes you say you can almost guarantee they would've been gone by the time you stood back up?

So let's say they're also the wanting the smoke type...are you willing to kill them over a parking spot feud if that's what it takes?

And let's say after you push em a little with your hood they retaliate by punching your hood or kicking your car or w.e. what's your next move?
The best scenario is to park somewhere else and slash their 4 tires on the way out.

The best scenario is to park somewhere else and slash their 4 tires on the way out.
Somewhere else in the same garage? Or somewhere else altogether? That would suck if you don't leave the parking area before them, lol. They kind of automatically would know it was you.

Back
Top Bottom