Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Carrying a purse is sus to me.
Unless you got something that can't fit in your pockets, there's really no reason for a man to be carrying a purse around.
We don't carry makeup, tampons, etc.
Maybe this statement needs to go in the unpopular opinion thread in 2024 :lol:

I respect your opinion, though.

:lol: It's all good. Of course we aren't carrying makeup or tampons. A purse is a bag like any other bag. Backpack, bag that can fit a laptop, plastic bag with handles that you take when you leave the grocery store. Just think about it for a bit. If the absurdity doesn't hit you that to get focused on what type of bag someone's carrying as a proxy for who they're having sex with is....really weird, well just think about it some more. But anyway, thanks for the way you replied like a normal person. Back to the crazy videos

IMG_2219.jpeg

How does this help that cause?

Just like the purse topic, just day you want to cross dress and leave it at that.

How does it help? I'd guess it's something along the lines of putting yourself in women's shoes. A lot of guys kind of brush away violence against women, especially when it's husbands beating their wives. It's like "well that's their household and its not my place to say something". You can see a police officer there and it's well known (or should be) that police are overrepresented when it comes to husbands abusing their wives.

https://sites.temple.edu/klugman/2020/07/20/do-40-of-police-families-experience-domestic-violence

So the officer is probably there to make that same statement.

That's how it helps. Raising awareness in general, and then also toward that specific problematic element in police forces.

At least that's my guess. I never heard of this until I saw your post.

How does it help? I'd guess it's something along the lines of putting yourself in women's shoes. A lot of guys kind of brush away violence against women, especially when it's husbands beating their wives. It's like "well that's their household and its not my place to say something". You can see a police officer there and it's well known (or should be) that police are overrepresented when it comes to husbands abusing their wives.

https://sites.temple.edu/klugman/2020/07/20/do-40-of-police-families-experience-domestic-violence

So the officer is probably there to make that same statement.

That's how it helps. Raising awareness in general, and then also toward that specific problematic element in police forces.

At least that's my guess. I never heard of this until I saw your post.

I mean if your main point is it bring attention to the topic, sure. Even though I think the attention is more on the goofy approach than the actual subject matter.

Williams was finishing up law school in 2018. He and his family thought they found the perfect home in the Northwest Ohio town of Maumee. That is, until he showed up to tour the house in person.

“The homeowner wouldn’t even shake my hand,” Williams, a criminal defense attorney, said, reflecting. “It just gave an uneasy feeling.”

He still put in an offer, thousands of dollars more than the asking price, he said. He submitted four different pre-approval letters — three from banks and one from a local credit union.

But the homeowner sold to a white couple offering the asking price, significantly less than Williams’ offer, he added.

Back
Top Bottom