Foot Locker and Champs Employee Appreciation

Sean where did you get those Silver/Red AM 97's from? Yorkdale and Dufferin don't have I'm guessing STC?

Seen those 97's at the Footlocker on Queen. They might be a footlocker release only then I guess...

Sale is still on tomorrow.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Sean where did you get those Silver/Red AM 97's from? Yorkdale and Dufferin don't have I'm guessing STC?
Q, Fairview FL has them in stock. Not sure about Scarborough Town though.

Originally Posted by illistic

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Q, Fairview FL has them in stock. Not sure about Scarborough Town though.
Was at STC FL today, They have the Sliver/Red AM 97's in almost every size, was gonna cop em today but decided to wait til next 50% off so Ijus copped a couple of those Raptor jersey tee's.

Was gonna go to STC today to see if there was anything to get but felt lazy so didn't end up going
laugh.gif
but Imma regret it if they had any 3/20 or 4/19 cdp packs there
mad.gif

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Was gonna go to STC today to see if there was anything to get but felt lazy so didn't end up going
laugh.gif
but Imma regret it if they had any 3/20 or 4/19 cdp packs there
mad.gif
I over heard one of the girls that work at Champs say they had 7/16 and 3/20s pack in the back but I didnt bother to ask her, she looked madignorant
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by goosebear10

sq 1 has the 97's..this 50 needs to end already
laugh.gif
Bad weekend? I can imgaine my dudes who are also Managersetc have told me it's been headaches since Friday. I'll wait for those 97's to be on sale, one of my dudes were wearing them today they lookedgreat.
pimp.gif

hahaha god 3 days of 50 sucks..people become f'in spoiled toddlers and seem to forget what its like to be on the other end..not everyone but it wears onyou after a while.I found myself avoiding employee sales as the days wore on.Cant complain though got some 11's.

Didn't cop anything for myself this 50...
Got Concord Six Rings for My Daughter and Chucks for my dude.

Sneaker Protector for myself FTW

Back
Top Bottom