[| -- Foot Locker & Champs Employee 50% Sale This Weekend! (Aug 21st-Aug 23rd) -- |]

I'll have to pick up something...
Recession pricing, FTW!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by jordanheaven

Originally Posted by King Au

well i got my raging bull packs, i'm done for the year. 1's and 7's just don't interest me.

u r done for the year??!!....what about the SPACE JAM!! :tongue:
tongue.gif

i already have space jams, so it won't be that big of a deal if i miss out on them
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jordanheaven

well i got my raging bull packs, i'm done for the year. 1's and 7's just don't interest me.

u r done for the year??!!....what about the SPACE JAM!! :tongue:
tongue.gif

i already have space jams, so it won't be that big of a deal if i miss out on them
grin.gif

True... but damn those soles are icy though.

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

exclusions: true blues, 7 dmp pack, flight 1 lows, black/red and gold medal kobe 4s (DAMN IT), all mens sweet classics and womens greco
DMP 7's are excluded from the 50%, but the regular 30% employee discount is allowed... wrong commemorative date tag and all
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

exclusions: true blues, 7 dmp pack, flight 1 lows, black/red and gold medal kobe 4s (DAMN IT), all mens sweet classics and womens greco
DMP 7's are excluded from the 50%, but the regular 30% employee discount is allowed... wrong commemorative date tag and all
laugh.gif

If MJ were still playing this would not happen and an instant recall would have been done making the misfits rare.

Is this pack even selling? I see tons everywhere along with DMP 1s.

Back
Top Bottom