Foot Locker Employee Appreciation 8-28 & 8-29

Originally Posted by Raices03

I have noticed that this 50 was harder to get stuff maybe footlocker is finally trying to cut off resellers..
I managed to get
25 Raging bulls
7dmp
8 DMP 1

I know NYC was a lot harder to get stuff most stores were like only one dmp or limit of three
Just leaves more for next time
Footlocker can never cut off resellers because employees are always trying to make some money
If you having trouble with one just find another one just like a chick...
smile.gif

Once you got them then there yours and please remember to tip
I usually pay with tip190 -200 for Dmps
dmp 1's like 140-145
employees seem to be fine with that

Damn....i wish my FA had a 11.5 in the DMP 7's. If you got that size PM me

i have a question...you can order off of the internet and get still get the 50% right?
cause at my foot locker we dont get anything and i was looking at getting a job there for the hookup....somebody please answer. thanks

^^^ I believe it has to be done at the store's register in order for you to get the 50% off but Im not an employee so I wont know the exact answer.

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

i have a question...you can order off of the internet and get still get the 50% right?
cause at my foot locker we dont get anything and i was looking at getting a job there for the hookup....somebody please answer. thanks
you can use it at eastbay.....

dam thats not even worth it then. ill just get a job at finishline. my finishline way better than footlocker...

wait wait if you get a job at footlocker you can get the 50% off on eastbay? i know they are affiliated but why wouldnt they let you at footlocker but theywould eastbay?

Raices03 wrote:
I have noticed that this 50 was harder to get stuff maybe footlocker is finally trying to cut off resellers..
I managed to get
25 Raging bulls
7dmp
8 DMP 1

I know NYC was a lot harder to get stuff most stores were like only one dmp or limit of three
Footlocker can never cut off resellers because employees are always trying to make some money
smile.gif

dmp 1's like 140-145

i think u given too much. might as well just use the F&F and not deal with the hassle of trying to cop on the EA.
i give 10%
thats fare.
cause I could use 30% if needed.
i mean technically im only getting 40%.
i know the employees want to get tipped but they coming off regardless.
from nothing to something 100% profit.

***puts on flame suit and waits for barrage of NT FL employees to blackout*****

COPPPPPPPEDDDDD...

got me some all white Penny IIs, DMP VIIs, and some fitteds... one of my more suttle yet effective 50 jump offs...

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Does this end today or will it sill be up tomorro? Went to 34th, ppl were actin fishy in front of their supervisors, I had tips but they wasnt intrested...

FA or FTL? FA is easy to get the 50. atleast when I used to go there.

looks like some stores let BOs slide on the 50
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Does this end today or will it sill be up tomorro? Went to 34th, ppl were actin fishy in front of their supervisors, I had tips but they wasnt intrested...

FA or FTL? FA is easy to get the 50. atleast when I used to go there.

looks like some stores let BOs slide on the 50
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wouldn't say fishy, just being smart and want to keep their job. You just have to approach the employee professionally or what not. A lot of employeesaren't taking the risk. I was able to get a pair of Olympic 6's for $49.99.

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Raices03 wrote:
I managed to get
25 Raging bulls
7dmp
8 DMP 1

smile.gif

dmp 1's like 140-145
i think u given too much. might as well just use the F&F and not deal with the hassle of trying to cop on the EA.
i give 10%
thats fare.

Lol, your not getting 40% buddy. Adding a 10% tip on top of the 50% discount doesnt = 40% off. Your getting 45% off.

Picked up:

DMP 7
Griffey Remix Jackie Robinson
Shox R4 black/purple
Jordan HOF shirt
DMP 1 for friend
Blazers for friend
Girls Flight 45 for friend

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Raices03 wrote:
I managed to get
25 Raging bulls
7dmp
8 DMP 1

smile.gif

dmp 1's like 140-145
i give 10%
thats fare.

Lol, your not getting 40% buddy. Adding a 10% tip on top of the 50% discount doesnt = 40% off. Your getting 45% off.

nah u misunderstood buddy
i spend $200 i give 10% =$20

dont forget to add the shoe cleaner and inserts for shoes too
roll.gif

but nothing for nothing i do value and appreciate the discount
but at times it is a hassle and would just rather do the F&F

Can I please get some assistance?

All I want are some Lunar Gliders, and I'll tip.

Can't you FL employees do this #%*# online with your employee number or something?

Was at foot locker yesterday with a friend and we asked an employee if he can hook up and he offered but i couldn't do it which i could've gotten 2jordan 5 packs for 300 but i felt that i needed to hook the employee up with something and i didn't have anything to give in return plus his job was alsoon the line. I just didn't do it at all i also talked my friend into not doing it also so that was good. But i got two more puppet shirts for 34.99 specialat champs and 22 bucks for a royal blue levi's cargo shorts so it all worked out good.

I didn't cop anything this time around....for myself...but for those who sent me a PM and the paypal ur stuff is being sent out on monday..

Copped
Hyperize x2
Nubuck 12s x2
Kids Nubuck 12s x3
Blk pennys 2
LBJ Soldiers 3
Socks & Tshirts

My Employees said thanks guys and girls..
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom