Foot Locker Employee Appreciation 8-28 & 8-29

Sorry for my ignorance but how does this work.
Meaning the Foot Locker Employee Appreciation.Sorry am a first timer.
Do you go to any local Foot Locker and ask an employee for a discount or what. Any help will be more than helpful thanks am located in the L.A. area.

Originally Posted by Infamous Solaga

Sorry for my ignorance but how does this work.
Meaning the Foot Locker Employee Appreciation.Sorry am a first timer.
Do you go to any local Foot Locker and ask an employee for a discount or what. Any help will be more than helpful thanks am located in the L.A. area.
the employee appreciation is a sale just strictly for employees (hence the name lol). you COULD go to a footlocker/champs/footaction and tryasking but most likely you'll get shut down. a lot of managers will be all anal but if you can spot out the right type of person and smooth talk them intohookin you up, then yea by all means go try it. just make sure you throw them a lil' somethin their way for hooking you up. OR look for employees on thisboard that's willin to hook ppl up
wink.gif

hope that helps
smile.gif

YO!

This one will be weak. UNLESS exclusions are to a minimum (i.e. Only exclusions 8/22 launch product & Multiple offers).

Other than that... I'm straight.

DF!!!

Anybody want to help me out around Oakland or San Francisco? If you can help me out I should be able too hook you up with something. Just PM me.

hate when they put it on non-pay weeks... will be in search of some shoes, anyones foot locker have the 1/2 cents?

Looking for the Black/Blue XII;s, Zoom Flight Clubs, and a pair of Dub Zero's. Can anyone in NYC help. I got $$$$. hook it up. Llooking to go on Thursday.First day of school is Friday. Hell I'll go Saturday or Sunday if I can get the hookup.

Man i want that 7s ack but its lookin sad for that unless those exclusions are to a minimum like Ant said

Before this goes any deeper.....

1. Employee Appreciation/EA = and EMPLOYEE ONLY event....theres no Flyers for it, or coupons.....how does it work? you need an employee code or "6digit"......

2.How do non-employees get it? you need an EMPLOYEE thats willing to allow you to use their code....and a manager thats willing to let it slide..... majorityof employees/managers let it rock, your gonna get the hardasses that wanna prove points and flex their Referee shirts....

3. How does one go about gettin an employee to let them rock? easy, strike a convo.....walk into a store, see someone who looks "cool" and just talkto them, let them you know theres an a 50% goin on, if theyll let you cop some stuff and youll break them off with a tip.... majority of dudes are gonna let itrock for $10 or $20..... if you plan on copping $500 worth of stuff, let them know, and tip them well..... I.E. $50 thats how youll get a connect.....

4. Dont be cheap people, dont cause ruckus.... you can only pay CASH because it isnt in your name.......

i bet $10 that these questions get asked even though i post this....
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

YO! To the point of F&F vs. EA... the F&F exclusion list is usually lengthier than the EA list. So 60+ pack being excluded for F&F doesn'tnecessarily mean they'll be no-go this weekend - though I believe they will be excluded. There's still hope.

I just want to see if they do all Max 95's or just Sport Red.
nerd.gif

DF!!!

^that's what I'm saying. I guess they want everyone to buy even if it's at a discount.

i'm hopin them half cents and 60+ aint excluded... 7s packagge will be around for the next 50...

sales are bad people.
this is their way to get rid of stuff that's sitting on shelves.and also their way to fire employees who abuse it.

tip your connects. whether it be $,food or whatever.
don't be cheap people,I know there's a lot of cheap $%^&s on NT
smh.gif
laugh.gif

well if the 7s are a go I'm in there
otherwise I might just pass by but i prob won't cop anything.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

sales are bad people.
this is their way to get rid of stuff that's sitting on shelves.and also their way to fire employees who abuse it. (I've never )

smh.gif
laugh.gif
sales are bad people. Yes indeed, they are; everytime

tip your connects. whether it be $,food or whatever. QFT x 1000; I've been known to drop off Dunkin Donuts on themorning of a Jordan release (even if I'm not copping), pizzas on a Sunday afternoon before close, etc. It keepsyou on everyone's good side.

smh.gif
laugh.gif
Just another reason why I only help those whohelp me. It's the sad truth, but it's what a lot of NT has become.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

sales are bad people.
this is their way to get rid of stuff that's sitting on shelves.and also their way to fire employees who abuse it.

smh.gif
laugh.gif

There was a NT'er on the last sale who posted like 10x that he wanted barkleys in sz 10. I was charging him 75 since that's what I paid and he neverresponded back. Dude wanted them for 59... smh I can't stand people like that.

Back
Top Bottom