Foot Locker Employee Appreciation 8-28 & 8-29

Anyone know if the White/Navy Uptempos hit stores yet? And if so, a SKU would be greatly appreciated
wink.gif

can anyone help me out with some nubuck 12's? my footlocker doesnt have them in stock and i no longer have a hook up at the store anyways..

didn't read the whole thread so sorry for repeat info
bo jackson's are supposed to be off and so are R4s, but info has not gotten to all stores yet
dmp 7 are a go
no 95s
no 1/2 cents
no 2009s
off on saturday, hit me up if you in nyc and need a hookup

aight, if anybody works at sawgrass or in the area in south florida hit me up

ill try to head to the mall tom. if the VIIs are nice Ill cop, if not pass, if its 155+6% then thats like 164, is a 20 dollar tip cool, you think?

lol probably the only one blown about the fusion iv's cuz my girl wanted those, oh well looks like i can spend my money on me again for the am2009
smile.gif

the footlocker in times sq started today i passed by... im in nyc who wants the magic 7s. 9.5.. well split the pack...

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Can anyone hook me up with these hyperdunks? No store in my area has em.. (even if you have them for retail)
blackwhitehyperdunk.jpg

Can anyone can hook me up with these and Pippens?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by datboi81

lol probably the only one blown about the fusion iv's cuz my girl wanted those, oh well looks like i can spend my money on me again for the am2009
smile.gif
umm....ok
tongue.gif

Whoever is interested in getting a 34th street footaction connect, contact RetroWill store mascot, hit me up on aim, or e-mail
Wuliimamif-aim
Retrowooly@yahoo.com or myspace myspace.com/retrowooly during the 50% event of course

Whoever is interested in getting a 34th street footaction connect, contact RetroWill store mascot, hit me up on aim, or e-mail
Wuliimamif-aim
Retrowooly@yahoo.com or myspace myspace.com/retrowooly during the 50% event of course

Wuliimamif-aim

Back
Top Bottom