Foot Locker Focus Group?

I got invited to attend a Foot Locker focus group tomorrow.. anyone on here ever been to one? I know what a focus group is but what should I expect? Thanks inadvance. Mods if this is the wrong forum please move

Originally Posted by infamousod

tell them I hate them
any particular reason i should mention?
grin.gif

anyone? this is niketalk.. someone on here has had to have gone... at least one person..?

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

focus group = free money and/or merchandise
uh, no.

they basically show you samples of upcoming shoes and ask you to give opinions on them.

not all will be released, some might get tweaked. for example, i told them to contrast stitch the invisible AF1s. still a horrible shoe but the samples wereeven worse.

they are gonna tell y'all how you need to "focus" on pushin them 2 for 89 kswiss joints

word to the tounge twisters

Tell them to invite me...I'm a focus group junkie..$$$ food and merchandise...ftw

how did u get the invite? was it craigslist? and yes usually with focus groups like research studys theyll compensate you in cash

I am getting payed... free merchandise would be nice tho.. I got some random survey in an e-mail for a focus group.. sent it in.. and then they told me I waseligible to attend... idk how the hell they chose me.. I haven't bought anything from them in the past year or so

went to one for nike, kinda boring and full of damn kids that couldnt sit still.....the only decent shoes i remember were AM skylines. at the end they gave outitunes gift cards

I got a $50 gift certificate for an hour.. was the only head in my group from NT.. they showed us wak Adidas products. Interesting experience.. got to go up toFootlocker HQ on 34th street. Overall good experience.. it was kinda boring tho

you asked if anyone else was on NT?

can someone read out the rules please?
I didn't ask... they asked if anyone went to any sneaker websites or blogs.. and no one raised their hands..

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

you asked if anyone else was on NT?

can someone read out the rules please?
I didn't ask... they asked if anyone went to any sneaker websites or blogs.. and no one raised their hands..
First rule of NT is....

Back
Top Bottom