Footlocker/Champs/Footaction Employee Appreciation possibly next weekend?

found out you can put the items on layaway and then reclaim them within 30 days and the 50% will be discounted
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hopefully I can still track down last %%#@ 14s, maybe st.patty day roses and pink 4s for the lil one.

im looking for a portland, OR hook up... i really want some free run +2, lunarglides and lebron sandals...

My FTL connect hooked me up with a pair of Jordan 2012 grey volt for $121 and change
pimp.gif
 and $10 tip
wink.gif
.  The box for this pair is HUGE
eek.gif
, LOL

I dont think youre gonna get hookups anymore unless you are really boys with employees. The $500 limit combined with that only run these promotions 2-3 times a year when they used to run them about 6 times a year, dudes are being more stingy now.

so no air diamonds at champs? what about footaction and footlocker, im tryin to get the air diamond turf 2 cool greys that just came out..

Originally Posted by parry36

so no air diamonds at champs? what about footaction and footlocker, im tryin to get the air diamond turf 2 cool greys that just came out..

footlocker , champs and foot action have a release dat for the men air diamond turfs its march 24th

damn at that exclusion list.

i miss the days of 08-10 when 50% weekends happeneds regularly and i had a good amount of manager connects around my way. everyone i'm tight with no longer works for the company except for a few people i really wouldn't rely or depend on. stuff i wanted is excluded anyways though so it's whatever.

i need to network with these employees at stores around my way, it's harder to find connects now though since they don't have 50% employee appreciations nearly as much and because of the monthly limit. i don't blame dudes for taking care of themselves, and their family and close friends before hooking anyone else up with whatevers left over.

The final on the top of that exclusion list means that is the final revision, normally we get about 3 lists because the company forgets to add some nonsense to exclude.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Champs exclusion list

Like 40% all the time or 40% EAs?

Just a heads up to the poster who included the list, you may want to edit it just to be safe.  I know exactly which store you work at by looking at the printout.  You can never be too safe, just sayin...

I miss the days where I was a Champ's employee on the 50% weekends. I bought so many Oakley's, hoodies, and socks. Most of the time the only shoes I wanted were excluded so I'd just hook people up for tips.

I remember back then they used to give employees a $2000 limit and people I worked with still went over that limit. Those were the good times. Walking out the store with 2-3 bags and right behind you, the friends/family you hooked up had another 1-2 bags. Good times back then...company def. changed a lot since the new CEO came in.

#OhHellYeah!

Yea I remember those days when I would hook fellow NT'ers also..I used to run thru limits without goin over like crazy..

$2000 use to make dudes and chicks close to $300 on "tips" alone....

#goodoldays

this weekend there is an EA...confirmed!!!

as usual...once i get an exclusion list i will post it!

enjoy..

my connect already told me she has $187 left on hers and $225 on some other kids card...if i can help i'll try as usual.

Back
Top Bottom