Footlocker/Champs/Footaction Employee Appreciation possibly next weekend?

Originally Posted by megatron

ah only way ill cop the IIIs is with a discount,

ok one last question, what about house of hoops?

i want to get the Kentucky Lebron 9, but they only have it at HoH not any regular FL around here.
can you not stock locate for ea? i know a guap of fl and champs in north LA and union square SF fl had them

Girlfriend just got a job at FTL last month and I straight abuse the discount, thank God it resets every 1st of the month

This weekend I'll be going in
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

Girlfriend just got a job at FTL last month and I straight abuse the discount, thank God it resets every 1st of the month

This weekend I'll be going in
pimp.gif

eek.gif
What if it's the 25th and you reach the $500 limit, does it reset the 1st of the following month or do you have to wait 30-31 days?!

I believe it resets every 1st of the month, I could use up the whole $500 on say the 30th and it'll reset the next day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dimelo

if my slime works at FOOTLOCKER he can use it at footaction right?

Just wondering cause i've never had a connect until last month.

lebron 8 cool greys
pimp.gif

cement iiis
pimp.gif

griffey 2
pimp.gif

then just a bunch of elite socks is what i got my eyes on
yeah... but we have a $500 discount limit monthly... i doubt your slime is hooking it up like that on the 50.. too much heat coming out this month....

this 50 is at the wrong time smh...

i'm gonna cop mad nike hoodies and stuff like that...
MY CONNECT IS GIVING ME $225 TO WORK WITH...THEY JUST WANNA SAVE $275 FOR 11s & 14s AND SOME GS KICKS.

I HONESTLY DONT KNOW WHAT OTHER HEAT IS COMING OUT..
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

ah only way ill cop the IIIs is with a discount,

ok one last question, what about house of hoops?

i want to get the Kentucky Lebron 9, but they only have it at HoH not any regular FL around here.
can you not stock locate for ea? i know a guap of fl and champs in north LA and union square SF fl had them
Footlocker lets you stock locate. Some Champs stores won't let you tho.

whats excluded? I know beats and retro 3s are excluded for sure... I kinda want these destroyer jackets tho....

Originally Posted by superpine

whats excluded? I know beats and retro 3s are excluded for sure... I kinda want these destroyer jackets tho....

We won't know until someone leaks the list.

Girl just got home from work and said she asked about the 50% and the manager said there's still no confirmed date
grin.gif

my manager just sent me a text and it is confirmed for this weekend fri, sat and sunday.

just talked to her again, 3s and foamposites excluded and anything releasing 1st week in DEC. She says free runs are good to go. Hope it stays that way, they are known to update the list again. crossing my fingers they dont. good luck yall!!

Originally Posted by krskix

just talked to her again, 3s and foamposites excluded and anything releasing 1st week in DEC. She says free runs are good to go. Hope it stays that way, they are known to update the list again. crossing my fingers they dont. good luck yall!!

Anything in regards to the LeBron 9?  

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Anything in regards to the LeBron 9?  

Yeah that's what im tryin to find out as well.

Lebron 9s were not on her exclusion list, but you never know they can add some stuff anytime. If i hear any diff i will post it up. have a great weekend all.

Lebron 9s were not on her exclusion list, but you never know they can add some stuff anytime. If i hear any diff i will post it up. have a great weekend all.

You too.  Thanks for the nuggets of info.

Back
Top Bottom