Footlocker/Champs/Footaction Employee Appreciation possibly next weekend?

yea $750. Last year it was july 15th & 16th. So it could be along those lines this year as well. Or it could be like last 1 & spread over the end of july begining of august haven't really heard much about it though.

My guess would be next week or the week after. most likely july 14-15th or july 21st-22nd.

You wouldn't get an email. It only gets upped during a 50 month. Check your discount balance

Are the best footlocker discounts online right now 10 off 80 and 15 off 110?

Last edited:
won't get an exclusion list until at most 2-3 days before. So most likely tues/weds we'll see it. If the company feels nice, maybe monday

Do they still even do a f&f anymore or is it just straight employee??? Sorry...been out of the loop and can't remember the last time I walked into a footlocker and they just used to hand you a 30% f&f coupon like the good ol days.  Haha.  

Do they still even do a f&f anymore or is it just straight employee??? Sorry...been out of the loop and can't remember the last time I walked into a footlocker and they just used to hand you a 30% f&f coupon like the good ol days.  Haha.  
f and f has been gone for years and honestly it was a marketing ploy for most shoes. Prices were raised shortly before it began.

Last edited:
it's been straight up employee

Is it 100% for sure the 31st/1st now?

Yes, it is the 31st/1st. Heard it was mention today during a conference call.

Now we wait for the exclusion list...

I hope house of hoops is included.....going to go to one this employee appreciation seeing as I have never been to one.....what should I expect? Do they still do house of hoops exclusive shoes? Someone help me out please...

I hope house of hoops is included.....going to go to one this employee appreciation seeing as I have never been to one.....what should I expect? Do they still do house of hoops exclusive shoes? Someone help me out please...

Ur mistaken as to what this is bro. Employees get 50% off, not customers

Ur mistaken as to what this is bro. Employees get 50% off, not customers

I AM an employee.....I have never been to a house of hoops because my state doesn't have one.... That's why I was asking what to expect.....

I don't remember there being any issue but you can always chat with the manager where you are going and see whats good. people were pretty chill when I used to show the black card back in the day :lol:

I don't remember there being any issue but you can always chat with the manager where you are going and see whats good. people were pretty chill when I used to show the black card back in the day :lol:

Thanks bigj.... Do you know if they still make house of hoops exclusive kicks?

Back
Top Bottom