Footlocker Employee Appreciation this weekend!

Originally Posted by air max 87

i hate cheap people, if im coppin 200 or 300 worth of stuff how hard is it to break off dude 20 bucks? 30 bucks? then if its even worst if your coppin to resale, and you cant come off 20 bucks? pay for dudes lunch....cheap
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i dont even care if they give me money or buy me lunch or anything...but at the very LEAST say thank you...but the dude i helped with the 50% didnt even dothat...so next time another 50% comes around guess who wont be getting the discount? certainly not him!!!

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

Originally Posted by air max 87

i hate cheap people, if im coppin 200 or 300 worth of stuff how hard is it to break off dude 20 bucks? 30 bucks? then if its even worst if your coppin to resale, and you cant come off 20 bucks? pay for dudes lunch....cheap
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i dont even care if they give me money or buy me lunch or anything...but at the very LEAST say thank you...but the dude i helped with the 50% didnt even do that...so next time another 50% comes around guess who wont be getting the discount? certainly not him!!!

people like that end up becoming one and done deals. most of them are so inconsiderate they don't even know what their doing until they get the pointwhen they end up getting shut down when future 50% weekends come around.

copped....
Stealth 23s-$40. they were clearanced @ $80. they are a sz.13 tho. i wear a 12, probably try to see if any1 has my sz.
Max Orange 1s-$52.50
Max Orange Jacket-$25
another pair of purple/blk pippens for my boy $60.

i really wish i got those White/Royal Penny IIIs. i looked @ them and felt in love.
i hooked my connect up w/ some food. he was cool w/ that. he is usually cool. i usually always help w/ info about kicks and stuff. helped him get his purplefoams and 1/2 Cents.

just confirmed that employees for ftl, champs, FA can use their employee 30 on eastbay but through phone orders only.
happy.gif

i picked up pair of nike zoom phenoms (broys) blk/red/white sz 11 for $26+ tax
pimp.gif
. my friend used his 50% off and he owed me $20 bucks, so he hooked me up. my ftl didn't have anythine else worth picking up. wish theywould have had 1/2 cents or foam lites
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by spooln407

just confirmed that employees for ftl, champs, FA can use their employee 30 on eastbay but through phone orders only.
happy.gif

yeah...too bad that they didnt allow the 50% this past weekend

they never allow 50 on eastbay
but they're always allowed 30
whether is's EA or not
like dude said jsut gotta do a phone order
when i worked there thats all i did
to get a lot of stuff was hit up eastbay

speaking of 30....
i hope there's a friends and family soon.

Back
Top Bottom