Footlocker F & F's (March 27- 29) Coupons

fd9268b4097e4895576d0558cc3ed62744043ceb.jpg

I got a whole bunch of coupons I got from work, hit me up if any of ya'll need any.

(30% off with an additional 10% If you spend $150 dollars or more)

yo can u send me to or three of these please bro meet me somewhere downtown please!

It's really easy to get an F&F coupon in store, I've asked anytime I wanted one and have never been denied. I'm just trying to save the OP sometrouble (unless I'm taking away from your potential sales/commission which in that case, my bad
laugh.gif
).

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

It's really easy to get an F&F coupon in store, I've asked anytime I wanted one and have never been denied. I'm just trying to save the OP some trouble (unless I'm taking away from your potential sales/commission which in that case, my bad
laugh.gif
).
eek.gif
BOO THIS MAN!

He taking your sales, T!

Jk.

Dude gets no sales anyways, he relies on his coupon tactics.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

It's really easy to get an F&F coupon in store, I've asked anytime I wanted one and have never been denied. I'm just trying to save the OP some trouble (unless I'm taking away from your potential sales/commission which in that case, my bad
laugh.gif
).
eek.gif
BOO THIS MAN!

He taking your sales, T!

Jk.

Dude gets no sales anyways, he relies on his coupon tactics.
tongue.gif
This comin from a stock boy? Son u got demoted to stock cause u werent sellin on the floor, my dude
smh.gif
& yup shots fired
pimp.gif

But ya Carlos, the real whole point of me doin this is so that dudes can come to the store where i work at (Dufferin Mall) this friday and give me commission& i'll hook u up wit a discount...bring your friends too
laugh.gif
(I'll be the dude wit the CG4's)

Once again, if any dudes want a discount today on some shoes, just come holla at me at Dufferin Mall footlocker today and ill hook it up, im the dude in theCG4s and ill only be there today.

Back
Top Bottom