Footlocker/Footaction/Champs Employee Appreciation Possibly This Weekend?

Originally Posted by soysauce23

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

decisions, decisions, everything i want i have already except some white powder blue ix's so im contemplating sitting this one out unless i can get stuff that will hold it's value price wise in store until janaury.

my idea is to get stuff that would stay at full price til then. sit on it, then when the flints come out go to one footlocker buy the same exact shoes i bought on the 50 at full price to get a receipt, take the pair i bought on the 50% to another footlocker to get my cash back, then go back to the footlocker i bought the shoes at full price at about a half hour later and exchange them for the flints. it should work because the employees would remember me making the purchase an hour prior so they wouldn't think i was bs'ing them. im gonna try this on the white red and playoff xiii's as well. this usually works too and it's a way to get around employees giving the run around and making up their own rules when it comes to exchanges.

WOW ALL THAT
eyes.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
  the odds of this working is much higher  then if i were to just buy something on a 50%   then try and exchange it without a receipt for a new release when it comes out.   if the employee gives me run around, they will have remembered me buying that item in the store about an hour prior so i can hit em with the "you rang me up for these an hour ago and i lose my receipt line" and if it don't work i can call corporate and they'll end up having to do the exchange.  

i've done this a few times with new releases and i'm 5 for 5 doing it as well.

That's cool and all, but since they are able to "remember" you and you made the purchase "half an hour ago", they might pull up your purchase and print you a new receipt (since I'm assuming you're going to tell them that you "lost" it).  When they proceed with the return and find that your transaction has already been returned, you could find yourself in a dilemma. 
Good idea, just know it's not foolproof.
didn't think about it like that about them looking that much into it, but what i've done in the past is ill have a friend do the return at the other store  just so that i won't be on camera at both stores.  i "lost my receipt" and if they were to look on camera they would see someone else doing the return at the other store and the burden of proof is on them in that situation.  

during the holiday season though 99% of the time their just trying to get the customer in and out and they wouldn't think that deep regarding something like this, i've talked to a few friends within the company and they said this was the best way to go if i want new release items for cheap

ok a whole lot of nothing on here is it this weekend or no??? If not im bout to go rape the outlets lol

ok a whole lot of nothing on here is it this weekend or no??? If not im bout to go rape the outlets lol

^^^It is definitely NOT this weekend. Hoping for next week, but probably not until mid-November (just my guess)

^^^It is definitely NOT this weekend. Hoping for next week, but probably not until mid-November (just my guess)

^^^Perfect example of someone reading the title, not reading a damn thing in the entire post, and posting something themselves

^^^Perfect example of someone reading the title, not reading a damn thing in the entire post, and posting something themselves

^^^It was trying to fall. Was on second page, and no one had posted in over 24 hours until someone got the awesome idea to post, " /thread"

^^^It was trying to fall. Was on second page, and no one had posted in over 24 hours until someone got the awesome idea to post, " /thread"

Originally Posted by thacamel

roll.gif

Originally Posted by thacamel

roll.gif

wait until later this week... hopefully we get a treat for halloween!

wait until later this week... hopefully we get a treat for halloween!

i was wondering where this thread went. then i saw it near the top and got all excited anticipating a post saying it was this weekend.. NOPE!

i was wondering where this thread went. then i saw it near the top and got all excited anticipating a post saying it was this weekend.. NOPE!

Back
Top Bottom