FOOTLOCKER INC EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION 9/18-9/19

SMH @ *@$!!! charging 15% to use their discount @ Roosevelt Field & Green Acres....that's how u guys get fired son...

Originally Posted by Chase Cheese

yes it is going until sunday

sweet, air max 95's for me tomorrow
happy.gif

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Originally Posted by enrique23

eek.gif
eek.gif
just found the tennis ball hypermax at footlocker
pimp.gif

$65
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How You Do That?
they arent exclusion list
i was about to get real sick reading that. I know damn well you didnt get those for 50% off and if so then..........
smokin.gif
. I got all excited thinking i was about to pay $65 then they hit me with $91at the counter
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
word son gave out the addy like dudes aint watching..... the griffs I got were the blue ones
pimp.gif
, a store of mines had a box misplaced
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigsupa

SMH @ *@$!!! charging 15% to use their discount @ Roosevelt Field & Green Acres....that's how u guys get fired son...

you do know they don't have to give you their discount at all.

cheap niketalkers expecting something for nothing smh

Originally Posted by jmizzo

^^^^ 10% is the usual standard....15% is on the upper end imo...

yeah but still no need to be snitching and putting the store out there like that. i agree 10% is about right, but if an employee wants to overcharge and begreedy then oh well just let them be, their the ones missing out on some easy side money.

It aint snitchin dudes been real cool in the past and I've swooshed them b4 just sayin and besides I never mention which store...
roll.gif

It aint snitchin dudes been real cool in the past and I've swooshed them b4 just sayin and besides I never mention which store...
roll.gif

yeah but you put the location out there. still i've seen some people on here put employees names and specific stores out on here before, that had melike
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

still i need to get new hookups, i've been having trouble getting everything with my current hookups.

Naming ppl would be
indifferent.gif
I'm just tight that this happened cuz I was helping some of u out but got bamboozled and STILL got a hook up...just had to drive alil more das all...

Naming ppl would be
indifferent.gif
I'm just tight that this happened cuz I was helping some of u out but got bamboozled and STILL got a hook up...just had to drive a lil more das all...

yea that sucks my bad if i came at you the wrong way on the other page. i would be annoyed if dude hit you out of nowhere with the 15% especially if youwere only paying 10% before

^^^^don't make me put you in your place... again.
Please refrain from abusing the quote feature. Especially when you can point up since you posted directly under.
Much like I am doing 2 you. Regardless, best of luck with your new hook-ups.

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

^^^^don't make me put you in your place... again.
Please refrain from abusing the quote feature. Especially when you can point up since you posted directly under.
Much like I am doing 2 you. Regardless, best of luck with your new hook-ups.

ooops my bad i quoted again
laugh.gif

when did you put me in my place anyways?

ill have new hookups for the next go around, i just miss the old days when you could do so much more and get away with so much more. things happen though.

Originally Posted by s0ldOut

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Originally Posted by enrique23

eek.gif
eek.gif
just found the tennis ball hypermax at footlocker
pimp.gif

$65
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How You Do That?
they arent exclusion list
i was about to get real sick reading that. I know damn well you didnt get those for 50% off and if so then..........
smokin.gif
. I got all excited thinking i was about to pay $65 then they hit me with $91 at the counter
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Good deal still. did they have anymore in there? i'll pay 91 for some.

& to who wanted the Barkley's, Yes they have them & here's the Sku 41-01313-604

Back
Top Bottom