FOOTLOCKER INC EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION 9/18-9/19

too soon
smh.gif

Any store have Bo Jackson Trainers in a 12? No store in my district has them
eyes.gif
Damn....will even settle for a 11.5. PM me if any employee can help me with a store transfer. Will try & help you find something your storedoesn't have for you

this is a sick event for people who take advantage of it! I myself just use swoosh
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

ANYONE NEED ANYTHING LET ME KNOW, PM ME

NO QUESTIONS PLEASE, KNOW WHATS EXCLUDED.

say if i want a pair shoes that costs $140 plus tax, can i be like some nters when these 50% weekends come around and expect you to sell me those shoes for$70 shipped? im just going to disregard the fact that shoes ended up costing you $70 plus tax and its around $10 to ship them to me. don't mind me i'm just inconsiderate and lack common sense.

hey soldout, i dont mean to make this a convo etc but he is saying that they may be excluded or something to that nature, read the end of it, he says"always excluded." so i dont think i misread it. but you have a point but i doubt it, people have been passing on packs etc and plus kobes haventbeen in a 50 for a while now, so if they are this time im sure they MAY sell fast but with all these other shoes dropping people may be sitting out also. i.e.JB releases and other beloved retros dropping again.

Originally Posted by s0ldOut

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

Originally Posted by thekckid

anyone can help with the 5 pack or the draft day Kobe IV's i'd appreciate it. will tip
your probably going to be out of luck with that pack and kobes always excluded
mad.gif
sure about that? last time i think the packs were a go, kobes is iffy, i can only remember one time when they were included and every time since then they werent included so kobes are a toss up.
Dont think he was saying the pack will be excluded....i think he was referring to that they might be gone. Idk?
eyes.gif
That pack has been around for 3 half offs now.....they are skimming down.
i meant that the Raging bull pack is probably sold out... and Kobes who know if they are going to be excluded or not

Originally Posted by s0ldOut

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by thekckid

anyone can help with the 5 pack or the draft day Kobe IV's i'd appreciate it. will tip
your probably going to be out of luck with that pack and kobes always excluded
mad.gif
sure about that? last time i think the packs were a go, kobes is iffy, i can only remember one time when they were included and every time since then they werent included so kobes are a toss up.
Dont think he was saying the pack will be excluded....i think he was referring to that they might be gone. Idk?
eyes.gif
That pack has been around for 3 half offs now.....they are skimming down.
i meant that the Raging bull pack is probably sold out... and Kobes who know if they are going to be excluded or not

My store still has the Raging Bill 5's in a 10 and I think a 12. Not sure about if it's an 11.5 or 12 but I know we got a 10. PM me if you need anyhelp with em.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

any info on the 2009 Airmax's and the lunerglides +
I got a pair of lunarglides + last time..they will never b excluded..

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

Any store have Bo Jackson Trainers in a 12? No store in my district has them
eyes.gif
Damn....will even settle for a 11.5. PM me if any employee can help me with a store transfer. Will try & help you find something your store doesn't have for you
Hit me up..i think i can help you out..champs in oakdale got a FSR..but just one size run..

Originally Posted by encore2007

I need any info on the Laney 60+ I've been needing a royal Jordan for a while. These will have to do. I need those black/gold AM 2009 I might cop without the 50

They drop this Saturday.. They are a new release so I highly doubt they will be included on the EA.....

Back
Top Bottom