FOOTLOCKER INC. EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION APRIL 24 AND 25TH.

Anyone want to help me out in the San Diego/La Jolla area? UTC mall...holla at me......

Originally Posted by bigsupa

DONT MEAN TO BE A JERK BUT IF YOU HAVE TO ASK THAT ? THEN YOUR NOT READY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE...TOO MANY HEADS ARE GETTIN CLIPPED AND WE ARE LOSING ALOT OF PULL IN THESE STORES...BUT TO ANSWER YOUR ?....YES THEY DO AND HERE IS WHY...

Co-sign FTL
NT is still not ready..

Originally Posted by enrique23

anyone got the hook-up in the 310 area?
i'll give a tip
310? if you really want come out to like stonewood mall (along the 605/105 freeway) area..i can hook you up there. 310 is around santa monicaright?

I need a hookup in Chicago

Anybody?
nerd.gif

2nd
Eastbay discount is 30% anybody on NT have the discount code for it?
How does this online discount work?

employees of footlocker etc can get 30% off eastbay orders anytime, but if you are not an employee then no discount.

HOWEVER! eastbay is doing a promo right now where if you order 199 or more you get 30% off, so thats your best bet there unless you know someone.

ANYONE NEED ANYTHING PM ME ASAP, PAYPAL READY AND KNOW WHATS OUT THERE AND WHATS EXCLUDED.

AFTER SHIPPING/PAYPAL FEES AND A SMALL TIP FOR MY FRIEND ITLL BE LIKE SAVING 30% OFF

Im in L.A. you can pickup or ill ship out. Do not wait last minute to get something because you will miss out.

IF ANYONE CAN GET THE 3/20 PACK FOR 50% OFF PM ME PLEASE I NEED SZ 11-12

Originally Posted by STORM RYDER

The soldier 3's were excluded for employee appreciation in canada last weekend if that helps.
it actually doesnt help bc we want them not to be excluded here in the states.
tongue.gif

YO! I just got off a call...

This is SPECULATION/TENTATIVE:

Word is, the only exclusions are anything that release this weekend.
eek.gif
nerd.gif

Employees be careful. You exceed your mark without proof of that extra income, they handing you walking papers. DF!!!

Anyone in NYC whose store has black hyperdunks want to ship out to Long Island?
nerd.gif

Anyone willing to ship for a reasonable price, really ..

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! I just got off a call...

This is SPECULATION/TENTATIVE:

Word is, the only exclusions are anything that release this weekend.
eek.gif
nerd.gif

Employees be careful. You exceed your mark without proof of that extra income, they handing you walking papers. DF!!!

No joke, one of my friends just got canned for buying too much last 50...and he was store manager for a few years now.

Back
Top Bottom